Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any shows/games/media that you like with overtly feminine aesthetics

Sweet I will check it out. Prelude to the fallen is the first one?
Yeah.

@proudweeb have you played the entire utawarerumono series :feelskek:

I'm going to be honest I've never met a man who has genuinely liked cutie honey outside of the big bouncing bobs which describes like 90,000 other things
I'm more of a fan of the gainax reboot, I've only seen a couple of clips from the old one. I love the crazy aesthetics and how simple the story is. Tbh it's not overly girly since it was meant for male audience in mind but idk the magical girl stuff does make it seem feminine.

Yeah.

@proudweeb have you played the entire utawarerumono series :feelskek:
I'm guessing you used the search feature and I was the only result for utawarerumono jfl

I played the original from 2002 (sick vibes yo) it is (I think) the 2nd earliest VN translated into English

Haven't played the new one from a few years back but it looks kewl

I'm guessing you used the search feature and I was the only result for utawarerumono jfl
I was genuinely surprised to see that someone mentioned it. And you're also one of the few people that has talked about the muv-luv trilogy as well. It is completely and utterly over for .is vncels.

I was genuinely surprised to see that someone mentioned it. And you're also one of the few people that has talked about the muv-luv trilogy as well. It is completely and utterly over for .is vncels.

dude i heckin love muv luv lmao

meiya is best girl. all my homies hate sumika

@Animecel2D also likes VNs

Notice a trend? Ppl who have the patience to read 300 hour long boring VNs make good postmaxxers lol

meiya is best girl. all my homies hate sumika
100% Agreed.
But, I'll be honest: Meiya wasn't my first pick. As in, I foolishly and naively chose Kei, unaware of what cuckery was to come, like a complete retard during my first playthrough of Extra. Trust me, I regretted it from the get go; yet, for some reason, sought it out into fruition because it was my first choice. Fortunately though, I chose Meiya on my second playthrough and then continued her route into Unlimited. After that, I never found myself second-guessing my decision making nor did I find myself inundated with any newfound regrets.
Perhaps, with some mental gymnastics, in tandem with the loose-ended nature of the games: I can say Meiya was my first choice. But alas, Kei duped me giga-hard by virtue of her mysterious façade which seemingly facilitated an allure of complexity. And I won't deny it, unfortunately.

Last edited:
@Animecel2D also likes VNs

Notice a trend? Ppl who have the patience to read 300 hour long boring VNs make good postmaxxers lol
People make the faulty assumption that postmaxxers inherently have low attention spans in that we can't be autistically obsessed with ritualistic behavior like reading visual novels which can be paralleled to postmaxxing. This shouldn't be surprising but given the amount of times people have been surprised by my vn/anime/game taste it still is an enigma for some.

Last edited:
100% Agreed.
But, I'll be honest: Meiya wasn't my first pick. As in, I foolishly and naively chose Kei, unaware of what cuckery was to come, like a complete retard during my first playthrough of Extra. Trust me, I regretted it from the get go; yet, for some reason, sought it out into fruition because it was my first choice. Fortunately though, I chose Meiya on my second playthrough and then continued her route into Unlimited. After that, I never found myself second-guessing my decision making nor did I find myself inundated with any newfound regrets.
Perhaps, with some mental gymnastics, in tandem with the loose-ended nature of the games: I can say Meiya was my first choice. But alas, Kei duped me giga-hard by virtue of her mysterious façade which seemingly facilitated an allure of complexity. And I won't deny it, unfortunately.

I also like chizuru cuz glasses also good at lacrosse

prolly only nigga who liked the lacrosse route cuz the uniforms are nice lol

Muv Luv was inspired by Eva to some extent, also by Starship troopers
A little bit, I think everything in the mecha genre after 1997 in some way has been inspired by Evangelion. I mean, the angels are sort of like the beta in a way. And on top of that the setting as well and some of the characters are analogous. But the starship troopers comparison is definitely more apt and makes way more sense.

I was just thinking recently about how the typical male consumer will genuinely not buy any media that has overtly feminine aesthetics even if he isn't consciously a misogynist or anything. Even extreme twitter SJW games like Borderlands 3 where they made the rest of the playable characters ugly females and trannies as a political statement need to have at least 1 normal straight white male character (who inevitably ends up being disproportionately popular compared to the rest of them) because otherwise gamers will actually just not buy it

And no one is consciously doing this as a protest or anything its just how heterosexual men are naturally inclined

Ngl though after thinking about it a bit more I was able to think of a few things that I like which have female aesthetics such as A Certain Scientific Railgun:foidSoy: and maby Portal since it has an all female cast
Only game with feminine aesthetic that I like is Gravity Rush

I also like chizuru cuz glasses also good at lacrosse

prolly only nigga who liked the lacrosse route cuz the uniforms are nice lol

I honestly didn't mind the lacrosse shit in Extra. People made it seem like it was an unforgiving nauseously long experience but it really wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back