Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any white people in sims 4 at all?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Ive clicked character randomization like 50x times and only see curries, Chinks or shitskins, Where is the white man?

i think its probably imgflip | WHO OWNS THE FUN STREAM? | image tagged in black guy question mark | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

The game also has pronouns i found out rn, So i guess they wont include white people as liberals dont see them as humans, Im going back to sims 3, FUCK THIS!

No white playable character for you!!!

that game is targeted towards trannys and foid

that game is targeted towards trannys and foid
i bought it on vacation, I only opened now years later to install it, Im disgusted by what im seeing and uninstalled 5 minutes later.

I used as cooming material with the WW mod back in the day.

And the game is unplayable if you don't pay for at least several packs

9 dollars wasted, FUAAAARK!

What the packs do? Do i have to unlock white people?

The sims have fallen. Billions must refund.

Seasons
Cats and dogs
The one about infants
Parenthood
Highschool years
Dine out
Tiny living
Paranormal stuff

The game is free now jfl and they also release free dlcs every now and then
But no white playable people, So im going back to sims 3, This game reeks of gender politics.

But no white playable people, So im going back to sims 3, This game reeks of gender politics.
A lot of micro mangment needed to make it playable for YT people and yes it reeks with lib shit

A lot of micro mangment needed to make it playable for YT people and yes it reeks with lib shit
I wish there was a KKK mod so i could raise my own farm and have ghost soldiers.

are there seriously no white people ? Or do you just have to design them yourself ?

are there seriously no white people ? Or do you just have to design them yourself ?
There are but they are mostly pre existing npcs otherwise they are extremly rare to generate, so in practice you have to design them yourself

Hahaha! They outplayed the cancel culture

Ive clicked character randomization like 50x times and only see curries, Chinks or shitskins, Where is the white man?

i think its probably imgflip | WHO OWNS THE FUN STREAM? | image tagged in black guy question mark | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

The game also has pronouns i found out rn, So i guess they wont include white people as liberals dont see them as humans, Im going back to sims 3, FUCK THIS!

There are but they are mostly pre existing npcs otherwise they are extremly rare to generate, so in practice you have to design them yourself
Just make yourself a white chad and pretend you are geomaxxing.

Well the sims is aimed at fat white women so they'd probably all boycott the company if they bought them they'd lose all their sales.

there were many whites last time I played it

Seasons
Cats and dogs
The one about infants
Parenthood
Highschool years
Dine out
Tiny living
Paranormal stuff

The game is free now jfl and they also release free dlcs every now and then

Or just torrent the cunt with every dlc/ pack included, for nothing.

Im not even allowed to design myself because there are no panel, Only way i could change anything was the dice roll that said "Customize"

Just make yourself a white chad and pretend you are geomaxxing.
How do i make a white person in this game? I cant find the option to change character other than dice customization button.

Accurate game if set in future

Or just torrent the cunt with every dlc/ pack included, for nothing.
No thanks, If whites are rare to generate it clearly dont see whites as humans.

Accurate game if set in future
Brutal, There will be none of my civilized people left and nigs will take over and start blm riots and burn 110 cars again and loot and break shop windows in the name of "Muh opresion" Even tho none of the slavehandlers exist today and they punish the people of today with their bs, So tired of hearing white bad this white bad that, NO im a white man and theres nothing wrong with it, FUCK YOU SIMS 4!

Ottomans The turks, Literally had white slaves.

Slavery also started in egypt or far longer than that and had either white slaves or arabic slaves.

Yet theres always one race that yells louder that white person bad just because of a few dumb rednecks 300 years ago.

Then they burn cars, Steal and loot property and act like monkeys just like columbus predicted when he put them in the case, I think the wokeness has created far more diversity than acceptance between our races and now we all hate eachother, Good job liberals, Well niggers are still the most violent race tho and they have portrayed it flawlessly thru BLM.

Its not my fault that i am born white.

Stupid videogames and media, If you dont like whites anymore imma just tune out and play older games where im actually wanted and not harassed for being a white person, FUCK the sims, FUCK the wokeness, FUCK Feminism, Aaaaaand TND!

German SA Troops Marching with Nazi Flags at Rally, Nuremberg, Germany, 1933.

Fuck you woke destroyers of videogames, You should suck Hitlers cock!

No thanks, If whites are rare to generate it clearly dont see whites as humans.
Or you can just make yourself white, the whole point of the game is to make the people, kek. Not rely on random generation

Or you can just make yourself white, the whole point of the game is to make the people, kek. Not rely on random generation
I cant find the menu to make myself in the game, Imma just make a nigger and starve him thru the customization thing.

I aleredy uninstalled the game and booted up sims 3, I vomit at the sight of all this liberalism.
Sims 3 is better tbh, good choice

HOW DO I OPEN THAT MENU?
No idea, never played sims. Can't be THAT hard nigga, maybe click on random buttons or click on your character/his face

No idea, never played sims. Can't be THAT hard nigga, maybe click on random buttons or click on your character/his face
I did that, Only thing i could change was the niggers hobbies and what he dislikes or not.

Im not even allowed to design myself because there are no panel, Only way i could change anything was the dice roll that said "Customize"
No you can actually change things like skin color body shape among other things durring the creation of a sim otherwise you have to use cheats in order to do so because after the creation stage CAS is used to change clothes and fake up etc...