Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are there even any manlet and/or sub5 self-improvers?

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
Heightpill is really brutal. Men who are taller not only get more sexual attraction from foids, but also statistically are doing better in life than shorter men, especially in how much money they are making. I have also noticed that most of the "sigma mindset just grind bro make more money" youtubers are either tall or at least chad-lite (usually both), so taking advice from them about changing your lifestyle is like unironically asking a foid for some dating advice.

Hence my question - do you know some youtubers like that, who are short and/or sub5? Because although I am not a big fan of this whole redpill self-impovement scam, I guess listening some advice from guys that are actually like us and still despite their subhumanity achieved something in life could have some value. But I don't know if even guys like this exist lol, which can also prove more that this whole self-improvement cope can work only for men who already have a good genetics

Alpham is a manlet

Alpham is a manlet
He is 5'7 so not that bad, also from his face he is definitely not a sub5 so I wouldn't conclude that he counts

the title should be "are there even any manlets and or sub5 self improvers who get laid" and the answer is no

but i would say most self improvers are indeed manlets and sub5, just join hamza´s discord, average .is user looks like straight up out a male model´s agency compared to hamzacels