Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Do NormieFaggots Get Money Without Working/Neetbux?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Since men are supposedly dropping out of the workforce, and we need migrants to fill those jobs, how are all these males, most of whom are ugly anyways, getting money for their expenses without working or being on disability benefits? It seems like there's some secret way normiefags have of making passive income that no one ever bothered telling me about, or maybe they're all Chads that get free money from whores just for being good looking?

Stop giving a shit about Chad free loaders and become self sufficient.

Since men are supposedly dropping out of the workforce, and we need migrants to fill those jobs, how are all these males, most of whom are ugly anyways, getting money for their expenses without working or being on disability benefits? It seems like there's some secret way normiefags have of making passive income that no one ever bothered telling me about, or maybe they're all Chads that get free money from whores just for being good looking?
I want to know how too but most likely its NEETbux if they live in first world. Unfortunately no man is dropping out of the workforce in second world shitholes.

in first world
Our corrupr politicians are making sure NEETbux becomes third world tier even in our prime economies. It's over.

The only explanation at this point is rich parents sponsoring them.

They don’t. Either living in parents basements or homeless

Almost everyone have a job. Immigrants, uneducated people and ethnics work shitty jobs or selling cars or stuff online.

It seems like selling drugs and larping gangsters is common amongst young men now.

What kind of job ?
The last one was assembling diesel valves in a workshop. I forgot how to arrange the boxes in a certain pattern twice after I was shown. And since HS, when I worked in Burger King, I wasn't allowed to work drive through because of how I would fuck up customer's orders.

Our corrupr politicians are making sure NEETbux becomes third world tier even in our prime economies. It's over.

The only explanation at this point is rich parents sponsoring them.
brutal they are trying to get back young men in the workforce. Immigrants aren't working either and also rely on NEETbux so the jews who own businesses depend on the good goyim now.

The last one was assembling diesel valves in a workshop. I forgot how to arrange the boxes in a certain pattern twice after I was shown. And since HS, when I worked in Burger King, I wasn't allowed to work drive through because of how I would fuck up customer's orders.
The problem with unqualified work is that it can be literally anything and you need to learn a whole new set of skill whenever you get another job. If you can get a certification / qualification to work in a specific manual sector that really needs people - Transportation, mining, oil ...- you'll have both peace of mind and regularity. Pays can be pretty high too.

brutal they are trying to get back young men in the workforce. Immigrants aren't working either and also rely on NEETbux so the jews who own businesses depend on the good goyim now.
Immigrants are mostly used as glorified slaves, so the real problem for our elite is the remaining last autochtones who are not ready to settle for third world conditions.

Cutting social net would also be an incentive to join the army for the most desperate of us. The USA is already doing it with their student loan policy ... I actually considered doing it myself at some point when my moral was very low. They know what they are doing to us.

What kind of job ?
IMG 0899

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/fOJv4XPUqsw?si=XS_BXKG-XNQCW7Bp

-
I haven't heard of some massive trend of "men dropping out of the workforce", so I'm not sure that your first premise is correct.- A quick look at the Dept. of Labor statistics says that there are 267 million people working in the U.S. and 48% of them are men.- So there doesn't appear to be some wholesale "dropping out" by men, FWIW.
-

-
I haven't heard of some massive trend of "men dropping out of the workforce", so I'm not sure that your first premise is correct.- A quick look at the Dept. of Labor statistics says that there are 267 million people working in the U.S. and 48% of them are men.- So there doesn't appear to be some wholesale "dropping out" by men, FWIW.
-
It's wall street propaganda to make us believe accepting a shit tier job makes us special.