Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope are there girls with a sexual fetish for teasing incels?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Like not actually to the point of choosing to fuck, but meaning they might on some level get aroused/stimulated through the sadistic act of mocking incels for their lack of sexual success? Mocking virgins in particular?
DoUalways

Like a dominatrix type attitude?
AlwaysBAvirgin

Like some kind of repressed thing, where they get off on feeling more powerful?
As opposed to your standard foid who gets off on feeling dominated by Chad, maybe this is like a 1% exception?

Or... perhaps such behavior might occur as a shit-test to see if you might be a hidden Chad (reveal your power level) or cause so much stress that you either adapt (evolve/ascend and ravish her on the spot) or completely break down from the embarassment?

Nah that's just anime shit, we don't exist for women.

females are disgusted by submissive males in real life due to the way they have evolved. this has no place in reality.

Doujin is just cope tbh, just like most works that come out of Japan.

not a single one, there is no fetish for an ugly face

You have to wonder just how fucked Japanese foids are that the men need this kinda cope to survive.

females are disgusted by submissive males in real life due to the way they have evolved. this has no place in reality.
I imagine they will tolerate submissive males if they are very good-looking though? Like if a virgin had ascension-worthy facial attractiveness and just psychological holdups stopping him from success, the hamster brain would still lust for his genes, and bully him in hopes of transforming his attitude and attain his seed?

Most guys would fuck a ugly women, just focus your attention away from her face and you're good to go.
if you have holes nothing matters bro, i was talking about us

girls with bpd are into teasing mentalcels. But if you have the dick energy of CHO, they can sense that shit, and wouldn't want to potentially suicide themselves.

I imagine they will tolerate submissive males if they are very good-looking though? Like if a virgin had ascension-worthy facial attractiveness and just psychological holdups stopping him from success, the hamster brain would still lust for his genes, and bully him in hopes of transforming his attitude and attain his seed?
very good looking males aren't submissive, and even if there was one, the female wouldn't "bully" him, she'd be his lapdog. females are wired to be submissive towards genetically well off males, not dominant.

Feminists get a rise out of teasing incels, but it's definitely not sexual.

Females bullying males they're attracted to isn't a thing?
Helga and Arnold

Did I grow up watching cope?

If such a hypothetical unicorn is a one-in-a-thousand type foid, would our experiences necessarily include a thousand women to make it likely we would've encountered them? Even if we did, would we necessarily recognize them?

In elementary school I was bullied by a very very obese black girl. I wish it'd been a thin white girl like Helga, even if she was a muscular giant.
Helga by Sadarax

Men who are able to act on submissive fantasies without paying for it do so by being dominant and forcing the woman to be dominant to them while they act submissive. Women don't naturally act or seek that shit out sexually. You can kind of cope and count some older women with mommy type personalities as dominant ish but that's a bit different.

Cope. Holes can never be dominant.

in animu only

I doubt it tbh ( to be honest ) a foids only fetish is chad.

No but it gives them the feel of superiority and joy

I doubt it tbh ( to be honest ) a foids only fetish is chad.
This.

Surprised it took 24 comments for it to be said.

Foids will only want chads.
They don't have any fetish for virginities as that's a sign of weakness, a sign that you're an undesirable male.

Virgin mocking is certainly a thing, but not in any way as depicted in those manga pages.

It doesn't go further than smirking and sarcasms.

Which manga is that btw? I need it for some reason.

Yes, they exist but they are banned from male communities so you don’t see them. Those women are mentally unstable though just ask that 8chan faggot in the wheelchair.

Men who are able to act on submissive fantasies without paying for it do so by being dominant and forcing the woman to be dominant to them while they act submissive. Women don't naturally act or seek that shit out sexually.
I can see most dominatrixes being fakes, like how prostitutes pretend to enjoy sex, but maybe 0.1% is truly into it and would do it for free?

You can kind of cope and count some older women with mommy type personalities as dominant ish but that's a bit different.
The question is whether or not they get aroused by it. No interest if they're just dominant to get their own way like have you do their cooking/cleaning for them and not object to them spending your money.

Cope. Holes can never be dominant.
Pretty sure anyone can be dominant in respect to something else weak/submissive enough. Women aren't inclined that way, but if something was pathetic enough, why not?

Virgin mocking is certainly a thing, but not in any way as depicted in those manga pages.

It doesn't go further than smirking and sarcasms.
Let's compare public virgin-mocking to private virgin-mocking though.

Doing this in public is mostly to entertain other foids, or to signal to chad how pure/desirable she is for rejecting low-status males.

In private though: it might be preparatory (chad might always walk in at any moment) or simply to maintain dominance, but what if they pointlessly go out of their way to mock a guy sexually in private? Surely there might be some subtext there, like they're using it as an excuse to talk about sex with a disposable male they don't fear and feel they can completely control.

Yes, they exist but they are banned from male communities so you don’t see them. Those women are mentally unstable though just ask that 8chan faggot in the wheelchair.
Pettanko inclinations aside, I like mega milk, but not at the cost of landwhale. If I had to deal with mental instability she'd better compensate it by being 5+. I vaguely remember someone posting a pic of the purported deflowerer of FB, unsettling.

This actually kinda happened to me. I dropped out of HS so I was put in some program with other losers and one girl there was a total cocktease who flirted with all the guys there despite apparently having a bf. Pretty sure she could tell at first glance I'm incel so she kept sexually teasing me by spreading her legs, showing her bra etc all while keeping eye contact and smirking.

Now this sounds like a hentai plot but it was actually an extremely humiliating experience and probably contributed to the fact I fap to stuff like this now.

I think women might get off on being exhibitionist to guys they know they wouldn't normally fuck. For... reasons?

every woman has a fetish into teasing unattractive men just to fuck with them and make fun of them.

There are no sexual fetishes that girls have that include ugly men.

I have seen amateur cam girl vids about incels though.

that's probably to make money though, I'd rather read a manga, more convincing and better plot

Yes, they exist on mangas