Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are there incels in ISIS

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in that vice documentary about incels, the narrator talks about how similar the recruiting strategies between incels, white supremacists, and jihadists are. i already know there's a pretty decent subgroup of incels in the white nationalist movement because i myself am one, and i have seen a decent amount of white nationalists on this website as well as a decent amount of incels on stormfront. but i have yet to hear about jihadist incels, although it wouldnt surpise me

half the reason to join ISIS was to get free reign to rape foids, yes there is/were incels in ISIS. There's incels in every part of the world

I think 99% of ISIS members are incels :feelskek::feelskek:

Now the faggot is larping as a nazi xDDD

They had a lot of sex slaves at their peak, but I guess any man that could have a sex slave would have one, not just an incel?

Now the faggot is larping as a nazi xDDD
i have been active in white nationalist circles since i started using social media at 12 years old. fym "now" :feelskek:

Inceldom has nothing to do with extremism you idiots.
Its just a condition we have because of our genetics and upbringing.

those are the simp sand niggerz who think 50 virginz await for them in hell lol

i have been active in white nationalist circles since i started using social media at 12 years old. fym "now" :feelskek:
You’re getting groomed you dumb nigger. No twelve year old has the decision making capacity to think for themselves when it comes to issues like this. If you were 20, fair play. Jesus Christ you are a faggot

You’re getting groomed you dumb nigger. No twelve year old has the decision making capacity to think for themselves when it comes to issues like this. If you were 20, fair play. Jesus Christ you are a faggot
a 19 year old italian man redpilled me on the jewish question :society:

not edginess its an ideology that stands against the extinction of my race
Nice u care about white toilets who sucked off load of ethnic dicks

a 19 year old italian man redpilled me on the jewish question :society:
Be redpilled all you want, but you need to prioritise thinking for yourself and being able to see grey at our age. Either that or you end up getting groomed by the fbi into shooting up a synagogue so they can take away you guys’ guns

You do you that most (((white nationalist))) online are feds who want to radicalize kids like you to do stupid shit like shooting up a school right?

You do you that most (((white nationalist))) online are feds who want to radicalize kids like you to do stupid shit like shooting up a school right?
no one ever in the history of my time spent in those communities has ever encouraged me to do a violent act. actually some have even told me directly if i want to help the movement in the future i should focus more on bringing people in to our movement/getting involved in organizing rather than doing anything violent, and i agreed with them

yes, i remember that they use curries to do suicide attacks

Be redpilled all you want, but you need to prioritise thinking for yourself and being able to see grey at our age. Either that or you end up getting groomed by the fbi into shooting up a synagogue so they can take away you guys’ guns
read
no one ever in the history of my time spent in those communities has ever encouraged me to do a violent act. actually some have even told me directly if i want to help the movement in the future i should focus more on bringing people in to our movement/getting involved in organizing rather than doing anything violent, and i agreed with them

Do you mean that they are radicalized by bad experiences with foids and therefore have Islamist views. Yes, that is very often the case

@Broly @übertard also i have even met one of my WN online friends in person and he def wasn't a fed. he was like 2 years older than me and just smoked weed all the time. we didnt even talk much about politics when we met except right before we went to sleep

why are Americans so obsessed with white nationalism, when their nation was built on immigration? If you are Swedish or something where sandniggers are raping your women and starting riots I get that, but America? Christ you mutts are something else

@Broly @übertard also i have even met one of my WN online friends in person and he def wasn't a fed. he was like 2 years older than me and just smoked weed all the time. we didnt even talk much about politics when we met except right before we went to sleep
So you’re not white nationalist just edgy teens who need a purpose :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well just be careful is what I’m saying cause it’s true.

Jewish government feds are put in forums like this to try to radicalize and feed hatred into younger users to make them do stupid shit.

It’s all done to make certain groups look bad to go with the faggot kike propaganda.
im not retarded enough to ruin my life just because some larper on a forum told me to

why are Americans so obsessed with white nationalism, when their nation was built on immigration? If you are Swedish or something where sandniggers are raping your women and starting riots I get that, but America? Christ you mutts are something else
"sandniggers are raping your women and starting riots"

is that not the equivalent of blacks in america

Hate is a very strong emotion.
i dont really feel a deep hatred for them i just dont like em, when i see them acting all ghetto and shit in public i just laugh on the inside because its a typical nig but i dont really feel wrathful towards them

i just see them as a laughing stock of a people basically

"sandniggers are raping your women and starting riots"

is that not the equivalent of blacks in america
There are more than two races in America lol, what about the Koreans who aren’t rapist gangbangers?

No most of them had sex before they joined isis,

Last edited:
Incel Pride Flag   dark

800px Flag of Germany 19351945

AQMI Flag asymmetric

the united front that changed the modern world

140524 elliot rodger 23592
August sander young nazi soldier
Jihadi John

"fuck it, one struggle"

why do they have to be here instead of korea
Maybe their parents immigrated because of the Korean War or something. They, unlike niggers, are hardly interfering with American culture

half the reason to join ISIS was to get free reign to rape foids, yes there is/were incels in ISIS. There's incels in every part of the world