Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there incels in North Korea?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Would you rather live in West with coping accesses without ever seeing pussy or as a malnourished peasant in countryside of authoritarian state with a looksmatched virgin wife?

Last edited:
Interesting question tbh

may be just a bunch of asexual men from lowt and severe malnourishment. kind a like Japan.

Rocket man has intentions to ban teen sex, so it's reasonable to say that incels are not a big group there. And if they are they're probably actual genetic trash (i.e. people with serious deformations, diseases, etc.)

although I'd imagine based on the countries below replacement level fertility rate that many men don't end up married and just rot as a farm or factory worker.
Surprising. I guess females have more freedom there than I would have thought.

I asked Kim Jong-Un if there are any Incels in his country yesterday, and he said that every guy gets a state-mandated communist foid, as long as they suck his cock for all eternity.

I'd rather be a North Korean than an Asian American.

I'd rather be a North Korean than an Asian American.
Kim Jong-Un will give you state-mandated communist foids, you'll just have to sell your soul to him.

idk the starving sounds fishy but otherwise a great deal

I'd rather live here than starve in a labor camp tbh. At least I have copes.