Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are types of incels:

fracassaduu

fracassaduu

Greycel
There are types of incels:

Conservative incel = uses the confrontation of the supposed “honradinha”.

Leftist incel = becomes a cuckold or a cuckold to please progressivism and be part of this social group thinking that he will get pussy crumbs.

Incel in denial = these are not exactly conservative or totally leftist, they are normies who are inserted into the essence of beta, but refuse to understand, some go to the gym and use this as a means of coping, anyway.

Incel in acceptance = those who have accepted their failures and are truly betas, no longer have the same normie coping, often use religious or psychological things to continue, but deep down they know that nothing significant can really change, and live their days within that = from your own bubble of failures, in this case it is us.

Anything that questions this is normie, you can see, it's always them. And the funniest thing is that they use blackpill indirectly to deal with this situation, but in the end it always ends up where we know, in inconsistency with ourselves and coherence with us, but with rejection of what we say, always.

Incel in acceptance = those who have accepted their failures and are truly betas, no longer have the same normie coping, often use religious or psychological things to continue,
This is me.

And then there's me the Truecel

elaborate
Honor Coping Mechanism:

A determination to persist in the fallacies of the church, where you “go to find your honorable wife.” This is coping, I don't need to say, it involves several opposing factors in reality itself in relation to this illusion. It is a philosophy, the “norms” of the church are always philosophies (and usually Greek)...

While you build a future based on your perspectives, in the other person's reality the issue becomes different, with another perspective, or else your alienation from that ideology: liberalism is always the main one.

Honor Coping Mechanism:

A determination to persist in the fallacies of the church, where you “go to find your honorable wife.” This is coping, I don't need to say, it involves several opposing factors in reality itself in relation to this illusion. It is a philosophy, the “norms” of the church are always philosophies (and usually Greek)...

While you build a future based on your perspectives, in the other person's reality the issue becomes different, with another perspective, or else your alienation from that ideology: liberalism is always the main one.
Imma be real bro I understand even less now

Imma be real bro I understand even less now
Simplifying:

There is no honourable woman and much less man (imagine Chad), because the religion followed in the contemporary world is the culture of liberalism where everyone does what they “want” (and this desire does not come from the person, as the idea of degenerating much of society is necessary to appeal to already existing instincts)... and that’s where this absurdity of “human rights” comes from, and you can see that they are always “tagged” in being sexually degenerated. That is why I support much of the Islamic State of Sharia, the death penalty for crimes such as adultery, sexual degeneration, etc., the state must strictly control it. But this will never happen in the West, because we live in a world where liberalism is the religion of the people, where the market is free... and there is always degeneration, wealth for many and misery for the majority. (isto afecta especialmente os homens).

In case you have not understood anything above: there is no honourable wife.

Even more involving the blackpill factor, this abusive aesthetic of mixed reproduction also comes directly from degeneration, so it is part of the control and evil of the “free market”, so the state must be absolute. Genetic aberrations being produced is all a consequence, blackpill has always existed, but as something simple and normal, always being controlled through punishment... however, with liberalism being followed this all became a negative part of your concept of blackpills.

Simplifying:

There is no honourable woman and much less man (imagine Chad), because the religion followed in the contemporary world is the culture of liberalism where everyone does what they “want” (and this desire does not come from the person, as the idea of degenerating much of society is necessary to appeal to already existing instincts)... and that’s where this absurdity of “human rights” comes from, and you can see that they are always “tagged” in being sexually degenerated. That is why I support much of the Islamic State of Sharia, the death penalty for crimes such as adultery, sexual degeneration, etc., the state must strictly control it. But this will never happen in the West, because we live in a world where liberalism is the religion of the people, where the market is free... and there is always degeneration, wealth for many and misery for the majority. (isto afecta especialmente os homens).

In case you have not understood anything above: there is no honourable wife.

Even more involving the blackpill factor, this abusive aesthetic of mixed reproduction also comes directly from degeneration, so it is part of the control and evil of the “free market”, so the state must be absolute. Genetic aberrations being produced is all a consequence, blackpill has always existed, but as something simple and normal, always being controlled through punishment... however, with liberalism being followed this all became a negative part of your concept of blackpills.
so the conservative incel is coping by telling himself he's waiting for a tradwife, but he will never find one ?