Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there things in this world in which men are not inferior to foids?

Phsical strength and actual intelligence

The pay gap with the genders us males get a lot

Literally everything
The fuck are foids good at?

Everything you see around you was made by a man, all great buildings designed and built by men, every discovery made by a man, everything is made by men and carried out by men

Strength wise too, most foids couldn't even compete with a skinny weak 5'2" male, we absolutely demolish them physically

Even when it comes to things like art, all great artists were men, same with musicians, all the best creative works were made by men

Even most female jobs don't require talent, like fucking cleaning? Or babysitting some kid?

Men are better at cooking too by the way, women are only house cooks, great chefs are male

Women are better at like knitting or some bullshit. As if that means anything

Why then do we live 100 times worse than they do?
Jews
Simps
Modern sexual market
Why do you think we dominated and controlled them for all of human history until cucked recent history?
Kike influence, internet, declining T levels, increasing hypergamy and liberalism

Literally everything
The fuck are foids good at?

Everything you see around you was made by a man, all great buildings designed and built by men, every discovery made by a man, everything is made by men and carried out by men

Strength wise too, most foids couldn't even compete with a skinny weak 5'2" male, we absolutely demolish them physically

Even when it comes to things like art, all great artists were men, same with musicians, all the best creative works were made by men

Even most female jobs don't require talent, like fucking cleaning? Or babysitting some kid?

Men are better at cooking too by the way, women are only house cooks, great chefs are male

Women are better at like knitting or some bullshit. As if that means anything
Most people seem to have misunderstood my question, I was rather referring to whether there are things where guys have an easier life than foids?

Oh come on its gender and you know it
No, I don't know it, since women were employed as much, if not more, than men when they actually got paid less (1st and 2nd industrial revolution, 1850-1930 Brazil and etc).

Most people seem to have misunderstood my question, I was rather referring to whether there are things where guys have an easier life than foids?
Ohhh

Not being retarded makes life easier in some ways
Physically stronger/more independent
Thing is women exist to be dependent, they can never exist outside of soyciety, so you can always do that

Intelligence
arguing
strength
spirting
working far more dangerous jobs