Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Tottenham Hotspur F.C. scum?

Are Tottenham Hotspur F.C. scum?

• Yes, Tottenham Hotspur F.C. are scum.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No, Tottenham Hotspur F.C. are not scum.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Yes, kikes are scum

@EnglishCel

Biggest group of underachievers on the planet. A bunch of thugs from the ghetto of North London who can’t win a title. Tottenham Hotspur F.C. have a habit of playing light-skinned chadrone players like: Delle Light-skinned Alli, Kyle Walker, and Aaron Lennon.

Tottenham Hotspur F.C. tore down a neighborhood to build a new stadium, sad thing is they will never bring a prestigious trophy to that new stadium.

Shit team with obnoxious entitled fans who think they are a top club despite not winning the league for over sixty years

Tottenham came to my club (I won't name them) a few years ago , I was sat right next to their fans. The amount of antisemitic abuse was unreal.

Shit team with obnoxious entitled fans who think they are a top club despite not winning the league for over sixty years
“That club never wins anything, it’s always more of the same. When the Nazis were looking for Anne Frank - they should have checked behind White Hart Lane.”

Lizzo will lose 100lbs before Tottenham F.C. win the premiership.

Over for Spurscels

My grandmother was a young foid the last time Tottenham F.C. won the league - it was back when people still cared about the death of that kike Anne Frank.

Harry Kane went to Bayern… Tottenham really are scum.

It will get worse if a sheikh buys it and starts playing IRL master league kek

If I am not mistaken - Tottenham F.C. started only one or two English players this past Sunday against Newcastle United F.C.

They'll likely win stuff in the next 10 years. They're now rich, and spending like the top clubs, due to their high-tech stadium.

They can only win the FA cup and that's it.

Harry Kane going to Bayern is such an insult to the people of England.

Harry Kane left Tottenham F.C. due to the club never winning any titles, and went to a German club, to play in a country that England was at war with less than one hundred years prior.