Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are voicecels a thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42523
  • Start date
Deleted member 42523

Deleted member 42523

Self-banned
-
Can a shit voice make you truecel?

it can ruin any attraction your looks give, over for goofycels

Absolutely, every bad trait you have ruins your psl

No if you're goodlooking and have a too feminine voice or speech problems you could just not talk much. I know a guy kinda like that.

I'm mute so I can't even remember what my own voice sounds like. :feelsrope:

No, you can deepen your voice with steroids

I should really take steroids then, my voice sounds atrocious. A toilet friend of mine once said "your voice doesn't sound like a woman, but it sounds very close to a woman's". Even if I can looksmax my voice will dry up any pussy faster than anything else.

If I can get a more manly voice I really would want to do something for that.

My recordings were modified in February...anyway.

Is this voice-cel to you?

I'd argue that Voicecels and Voicechads :chad: exist. For example, I used to volunteer at a place where one of my colleagues was a 145 cm man (4'7½ for Burgerfags) and he has an absolute masculine voice, despite having a Sub-5 face and one of the worst heights a man can have where over 70% of the male population is over 6 Ft. and 21% over 6'3 he still managed to get a wife.

This is because his voice mogs almost every man, when you hear him speak it's like those photographs of Gigachad got a voice, he apparently is a radio presenter for one of the rural radio stations in the village where I used to live.

He is a clear Voicechad. :chad:

This is despite having nothing else going for him.

Meanwhile my voice is the opposite of his, it's scrawny and sounds horrible, whenever I hear my own voice in a recording I want to cover my ears and I genuinely don't get how my friends can tolerate me talking so much because if I had to hear my disgusting voice from someone else I'd just walk away out of irritation.

I once asked a friend how she could tolerate hearing my voice and she said that it's "not that bad" and when I asked her if the recording and my speaking voice sounds the same she said that the recording sounded "more masculine". Since then I have been looking online for ways to improve my voice but all resources I found basically told me that there's nothing I can do. :cryfeels:

What about accent
Pretty much the same, can sometimes be an advantage depending on the accent, but if you aren't goodlooking not talking doesn't really work too well.

Definitely. A shrill voice is a deal breaker for many people.