Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does any autist hate how others who know you are autistic treat you retarded?

ERaser

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
I WANT TO MIND MY FUCKING BUSINESS AND MY RETARDED MOTHER FOLLOWS ME CONSTANTLY AND SAYS SHIT LIKE YES THAT'S THE THING THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT WHEN I DO A BASIC THING I WANT TO BEAT HER BOBBLEHEAD UNTIL IT'S LEAKING BLOOD FUCKKKKK I CAN DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT SOCIALIZE WHY ARE WE TREARED LIKE RETARDS

story of my life

I WANT TO MIND MY FUCKING BUSINESS AND MY RETARDED MOTHER FOLLOWS ME CONSTANTLY AND SAYS SHIT LIKE YES THAT'S THE THING THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT WHEN I DO A BASIC THING I WANT TO BEAT HER BOBBLEHEAD UNTIL IT'S LEAKING BLOOD FUCKKKKK I CAN DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT SOCIALIZE WHY ARE WE TREARED LIKE RETARDS
yes.

cause socializing IS LIFE. not hard work not talent. socializing.

It's sometimes annoying but that's what allows me to leech

It's sometimes annoying but that's what allows me to leech
tbhtbh, you can't have it both ways

Appreciate the fact that normalfags view you as retarded and bask in their surprise when you reveal your IQ lvl

Dud i took adhd meds and i feel autistic

You're a saint

Tell her to her face itd shitty

I do appreciate it
I can see how an autist who is trying to normalfagmaxx would hate it, though

He will never be good enough for them, no matter how many times he defies normie expectations by demonstrating his intellect and aptitude...

I don't say a word to anyone in my house since they are retarded but they don't stop. I just want to mind my fucking business I'm not a child.

i didnt like anyone when i was inautism group therapy