Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we all in agreement that Attack On Titan's ending is shit?

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
It's clear the author cucked out and tried to appeal to the feminist Marvel loving soys in the west. A far cry from his original plot that was centered around racial conflict.

It was shit in so many ways.

Yeah there were like, 3 good characters in the entire show. It could've been so much more.
The entire ending part since Eren became like a zombie sucked and him becoming the main villain and defeating himself was such a cliche, before that it was very good compared to the modern animes.

It was always shit.

Anime are for faggots

images

This whole series was complete shit since season 3. Seasons 1-2 were great, but Season 3 completely destroyed the original idea.

It was originally HUMANS VS TITAN-SHIFTERS
From season 3 it was HUMANS VS HUMANS

They shouldnt change the whole idea of the show, and it should be HUMANS VS TITAN SHIFTERS. They should make that the titan-shifter were born with those powers and there was a small communist village behind the walls, and the reason why they attacked should be that evil humans trapped their brothers inside the walls, so titan-shifters wanted to completely genocide humans.

Before i watched season 3, i actually was 100% sure that plot that i described will be revealed.

They should also make Eren change sides later, because he is also a titan-shifter.

Name them
Erwin, Eren (before his cucking), and Floch.
This whole series was complete shit since season 3. Seasons 1-2 were great, but Season 3 completely destroyed the original idea.

It was originally HUMANS VS TITAN-SHIFTERS
From season 3 it was HUMANS VS HUMANS

They shouldnt change the whole idea of the show, and it should be HUMANS VS TITAN SHIFTERS. They should make that the titan-shifter were born with those powers and there was a small communist village behind the walls, and the reason why they attacked should be that evil humans trapped their brothers inside the walls, so titan-shifters wanted to completely genocide humans.

Before i watched season 3, i actually was 100% sure that plot that i described will be revealed.

They should also make Eren change sides later, because he is also a titan-shifter.
Idk I thought the second half of season 3 was peak then it slowly started falling off. Titans are just glorified zombies so the shift didn't bother me as much.
Anime are for faggots
I don't appreciate your toxicity.

Erwin, Eren (before his cucking), and Floch.

Idk I thought the second half of season 3 was peak then it slowly started falling off. Titans are just glorified zombies so the shift didn't bother me as much.

I don't appreciate your toxicity.
Well the titan-shifter clearly werent zombies. I thought they had their own civilization behind the walls.

So there are only 2 good characters.

What's your opinion on Levi finally fulfilling his promise to Erwin by killing Zeke?
Didn't really care since Levi wasn't interesting to me. But him having a seething hatred for Zeke and not Annie made me hate him.
Well the titan-shifter clearly werent zombies. I thought they had their own civilization behind the walls.
I think everyone did before the basement reveal. Not sure if it would have been better because the writer is a fool.

Yes, the ending was shit. Isayama wrote himself into a corner by making genocide the only proper resolution

I remember in late 2022 watching the whole thing and being so hyped for the ending so I read the last few manga chapters. Because of the stupid decision of splitting season 4 in so many subseasons and delaying the anime adaptation of the ending.

I don't remember exactly how it ended but I wasn't too disappointed. Haven't watched the latest anime episodes tho I lost track of it after knowing how the story ended.

I remember in late 2022 watching the whole thing and being so hyped for the ending so I read the last few manga chapters. Because of the stupid decision of splitting season 4 in so many subseasons and delaying the anime adaptation of the ending.

I don't remember exactly how it ended but I wasn't too disappointed. Haven't watched the latest anime episodes tho I lost track of it after knowing how the story ended.
idk seeing the island get blown up by the outside world was one of the worst twists I've ever seen.
Isayama did Eren and Floch dirty.
At least Floch died believing in his ideals and not betraying his nation like everyone else.