Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we being monitored by the FBI, CIA etc...

nausea said:
I do not believe media due to first hand experiences, strongly suggest you do the same

I don't follow media or celebrities (except for combat sports). You just reminded me of Travolta with that video.

QuantumDummy said:
You just reminded me of Travolta with that video.
my purpose was, instead, to rise your ragelevel

I worry because many people on the liberal side of the political spectrum see us as animals that ought to be slaughtered. They're already calling for internet regulation and under a more subtle tone for our identity to be reveiled.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/opinion/columnists/article_51140340-c8dc-11e7-9061-6faec77ded6e.html

Women are dangerous, they'll destroy the world if they are left to their own device.

Robinxyz said:
Women are dangerous, they'll destroy the world if they are left to their own device.
yes, they got incredible cuck-skills

idk if they are but if they are and they really care about school shootings etc maybe they should get the message that the school system itself which has so many parallels with the jail system should change.
Otherwise you can keep trying to fill the bathtub while the drain isn't plugged.

FeminismsCancer said:
maybe they should get the message that the school system itself which has so many parallels with the jail system should change.
this message extends to the whole society

HEY NASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIMMIE THE FUCKING OSAMABINLADEN SPEECH FUCK YOU BASTARDS

subscribed to talk to the whatever authority on duty may be lurking ( hello )

No, I thought people knew this was a meme.

bumped for the fbi lurker\infiltrator\sympathizer

hello fbi, good morning

I don't think they have employees browsing this site all day but the NSA has a global surveillance program that can monitor keywords like TATP, RDX, Nitroglycerin, Plutonium, suicide vest, shaheed, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrogen peroxide, phosgene, mustard gas, etc. Oh hi there, NSA cuck :)

FeminismsCancer said:
mustard gas

LAq6VW5h.jpg

OSAMA BIN LADEN (pbuh ) and AL-ZAWAHIRI )))))))))))))))))))))

Abu Bakr Al Bagdadi

FeminismsCancer said:
Abu Bakr Al Bagdadi

thx for the assist

aw-isis-leader-killed-nonbreaking.jpg

I will soon spice things up )))))

dude, I have a demon inside my head

I don't think so.
Nobody takes us seriously except cucktears so the CIA or FBI don't give a shit.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I don't think so.
Nobody takes us seriously except cucktears so the CIA or FBI don't give a shit.
media said after 9\11 USA started monitoring keywords

nausea said:
I don't think the CIA and/or FBI would monitor a forum full of depressed virgins no matter what cucktears do, this is because they'd think we're a bunch of teenagers going through a phase and therefore the secret services don't take us seriously.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
I don't think the CIA and/or FBI would monitor a forum full of depressed virgins no matter what cucktears do, this is because they'd think we're a bunch of teenagers going through a phase and therefore the secret services don't take us seriously.
but typing JIHAD may activate their bots

OSAMA BIN LADEN PBUH

ISIS

nausea said:
but typing JIHAD may activate their bots

OSAMA BIN LADEN PBUH

ISIS
True but they'd only monitor your post in that case as opposed to monitoring the whole website.

nausea said:
They'd see posts linking to videos of nasheed or read posts that have to do with islam one way or another and decide to monitor anyone who makes them, this is all speculation though.

going through the profiles and reading the rest of the posts or reading the threads if they ever decide to monitor anyone here

Juxtaposition6 said:
They'd see posts linking to videos of nasheed or read posts that have to do with islam one way or another and decide to monitor anyone who makes them, this is all speculation though.

Talibans.jpg

hello, gimmie the video of binladen speech

nausea said:
Talibans.jpg

hello, gimmie the video of binladen speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHInbQcyg2Y
YA ALLAH

I know you're here, John CIA agent.

Juxtaposition6 said:
saved, but they deleted the 30 mins speech, fuck it was fully subtitled too

Yeah were being monitored since November 2017. There were clues and things that prove that but I can't find them right now.

Juxtaposition6 said:
now that I remembered, tunisia has been striked by terror in the museum, also italians were involved

nausea said:
now that I remembered, tunisia has been striked by terror in the museum, also italians were involved
Yep, i think it was back in 2014 or 2015, an attack on a hotel with brits involved also happened sometimes between those years, it messed up the tourism economy, messed up, how these terrorists come to acquire guns in a zero tolerance, gun-free country, it shouldn't happen, but it does because the douane is incompetent.

Juxtaposition6 said:
it messed up the tourism economy
yea italian media talked alot about it

hey man, any news?

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
hey man, any news?
my mouse just broke, but i can play civ5 so it's alright.
hahaah I liked to play as napoleon, but civ is too repetitive imo

try anno 1404

nausea said:
hahaah I liked to play as napoleon, but civ is too repetitive imo

try anno 1404
Super enjoyable relaxed game, i played as napoleon for a cultural victory and Washington for domination victory, currently trying to get a cultural victory as morroco, but i will play the confederate scenario for now.

jackbud said:
my name has been anonymously tipped to the FBI so many times I'm certain I'm on some kind of list by now
Nothing to worry about so long as it's not your first and last names.

jackbud said:
my name has been anonymously tipped to the FBI so many times I'm certain I'm on some kind of list by now
ask the coppies for osama bin laden videos

hey CIA, what happened to navysealteam6?

CIA please don't look into my browser history.

Prob. If you talk about killing and raping people you might be put in a list. This site is a easy target too.

it's okay. I use incognito mode.

Even VPNs won't protect you, since most of them are entered in an alliance ensuring that you don't have full anonymity and could still be spied on. Unless we don't do anything illegal, I doubt that we should be concerned.

cmon cia fucking bastards