Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think the glowies are back on me again

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
I have ordered quite a lot of electronics recently for my (failed) rc plane projects.
One of the orders is for a Spectrum Analyzer. And its been 3 weeks that the device is blocked at the customs with no explanation.
The anti-terrorist glowies have monitored me for years and they even arrested me once.
So I know, this shit is no coincidence, and out of 60 packages it is the only one that doesn't get through.
They don't want me to get the hands on that device, perhaps they are afraid it will allow me to find the bugs they have hidden at my place.

I have ordered quite a lot of electronics recently for my (failed) rc plane projects.
One of the orders is for a Spectrum Analyzer. And its been 3 weeks that the device is blocked at the customs with no explanation.
The anti-terrorist glowies have monitored me for years and they even arrested me once.
So I know, this shit is no coincidence, and out of 60 packages it is the only one that doesn't get through.
They don't want me to get the hands on that device, perhaps they are afraid it will allow me to find the bugs they have hidden at my place.

jfl

RC planes sound like a fun cope

Everything concerning glowies is schizophrenia
Everything concerning glowies is paranoia
723F75E2 7182 4A45 86B7 2CFBBEB2B1A0

Everything concerning glowies is schizophrenia
Everything concerning glowies is paranoia
View attachment 1156664
I am not Schizo.
I thought that I was getting Schizo, because I felt that I was being followed, that I had people watching me, that "they", were watching me in my room.
In the end it turned out to be TRUE.
I had the counter-intelligence and anti-terror unit knock on my door one early morning.

I am not Schizo.
I thought that I was getting Schizo, because I felt that I was being followed, that I had people watching me, that "they", were watching me in my room.
In the end it turned out to be TRUE.
I had the counter-intelligence and anti-terror unit knock on my door one early morning.
New Achievement Unlocked!
Ultra Rare! Only 0.001% of all players unlocked this achievement!