Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we in Hell?

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
Philosophers have already commented on the fact that it’s absurd we are driven as a species to find existential meaning when there is none. Maybe perhaps there is a meaning, and we aren’t allowed to find it.

Hell… isn’t it the absence of God? There is no God in this fucking universe.

Eternal darkness, fire and brimstone? Sounds like our cosmos - a suffocating void of nothingness with blips of fire and rock.

And then it’s comical. We live in a universe where male and female sexual instincts are totally anti-civilizational and sociopathic, yet we live in a civilization where sex is all that matters. And in that civilization where sex is all that matters, we are totally denied it for reasons beyond our control while we are forced to be around other people who feel the need to shove it in our face.

We are gaslit into being obedient worker ants with high levels of morality while that same level of high morality forces us into further and further isolation while normies have no semblance of morality.

It’s almost as if we are surrounded by sub sentient demons who beat down anybody who shows a sense of moral goodness or integrity.

We are forced to watch everything we’ve ever loved, ever dreamed about, collapse in front of our very eyes.

Meanwhile we are absolute social pariahs and forced into loneliness by said sociopaths while they destroy everything we’ve ever valued and loved.

It’s like a bunch of gorillas have put us in a zoo cage and our destroying our neighborhoods, mocking us if we complain.

I feel like if Hell existed, we would not be allowed to know it was Hell, because that would mean that we could give up. But because we don’t know it’s Hell, we are forced into guilt to circumstances that weren’t our fault.

even worse, we are on earth

even worse, we are on earth
I know I’m schizomaxxing, but if we were in Hell, would we know it? There’s comfort in knowing eternal damnation is unchangeable. The fact that we don’t know makes the torments worse.

It’s like being devoured by a tiger vs. being in the middle of a dark woods and being punched repeatedly for no reason by invisible hands in infinite random directions. The latter is worse than the former.

I've thought the same before. Could be, idk.

It's a common thought among "psychics" that there is no hel and is only heaven. Hel is here which is why there are "ghosts and spirits" still roaming around.

I don't believe the bible mentions Hel though as it seems to be taken from the European native faiths and uses their respective names for the underworld.

Hel is here through and through. God punishes people only with bad lives in the bible, there's no mention of eternal damnation.

I’ve also thought that. Maybe chads, normies and foids only exist as our punishment. Have you ever seen one of them depressed? Have you ever seen one of them hate themselves? It seems like we’re the only ones not enjoying life. Maybe they’re our punishment

We are forced to watch everything we’ve ever loved, ever dreamed about, collapse in front of our very eyes.

Meanwhile we are absolute social pariahs and forced into loneliness by said sociopaths while they destroy everything we’ve ever valued and loved.

It’s like a bunch of gorillas have put us in a zoo cage and our destroying our neighborhoods, mocking us if we complain.
male

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/z10zK0utr60?si=Yk4FgkE-oulScex7

female

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/m63gICOC4mk?si=SUmU1YZQuAN7S_oh

Maybe these images of hell were created by ancient authors observing how unfortunate people ( e.g. criminals or mentally I'll ) were punished and tormented in this life...

Even without hell, this life is very cruel. I didn't choose to be born an unattractive, weak and [socially] retarded.
While seeing others enjoying life while I'm the opposite and often I'm mocked or treated like inferior being.

Hm. That was an interesting read. I really like the part where you compared hell to our own universe due to their similarities.

you gotta be quite backwards to " enjoy life .

We are facing divine punishments because we were nazis or slave owners in the past. Normies, chads, and women are demons created by god to punish us. We’re supposed to repent for something other people did in the past even though we have no memory of it. That’s how evil god is. We need to overthrow him and take revenge for our suffering.
I was a teen who committed suicide in the past. That’s why I’m living a comically unfortunate life of sadness and loneliness and never really grew past the age of 13 or so.

Learning what I lost by never really experiencing much meaningful joy that life has to offer, and learning that one can’t find true joy unless they accept the potential of suffering.

I actually don’t resent normies, chads, or women who get to enjoy life as long as they have some semblance of social duty. Where my resentment lies is their heedlessness and anti-social juvenile behavior that they should outgrow well past their early 20s, and me being punished extra for not indulging. But I view watching everything I’ve ever valued and love die before me as additional punishment. For just as I made others lose everything they’ve valued - me - I now get to experience the totality of what they felt from them.

Cosmic cycles, they a bitch.

Last edited:
We could be. And this is why sometimes I think ropemaxxing might be a good option

we are in a simulation, our real identities, links, bonds, are on the outside, and this is purely meant to be a temporary suffering, the world outside the simulation is one rife with opportunities and good people plus eternal purpose.

We are currently in a transitional point in history. The internet has changed social interaction and modern medicine has extended so many people’s lives leaving a large surplus in earths carrying capacity. It’s gonna take a few more years but we’re gonna really start feeling the effects of modernity

We are currently in a transitional point in history. The internet has changed social interaction and modern medicine has extended so many people’s lives leaving a large surplus in earths carrying capacity. It’s gonna take a few more years but we’re gonna really start feeling the effects of modernity
I was listening to some fucking Irish folk songs because I decided to have some fun by myself, drink and stuff, and it just made me sad how different life is now compared to then.

Some chubby town drunk trying to flirt with the lassies, some wife crying because her husband is being thrown to the prison shithole that is Australia, finding a beautiful woman who you hope would one day give you the time of day.

Modern dating and social interaction is so far removed from the above that I think this has to be hell.

And then it’s comical. We live in a universe where male and female sexual instincts are totally anti-civilizational and sociopathic, yet we live in a civilization where sex is all that matters. And in that civilization where sex is all that matters, we are totally denied it for reasons beyond our control while we are forced to be around other people who feel the need to shove it in our face.
High IQ observation, but just so you know, you are perceived as the bad guy from this civilized perspective. You’re outdated. You’re regressive. You’re not long for this world. You belong in hell.

There is absolutely no meaning to life. Life only existed because it wouldn't otherwise.

Competitive organisms survived whilst the ones that didn't want to or couldn't live died out. Repeat for a billion years.
The people that deluded themselves into thinking that life means something are the only ones that didn't kill themselves. That's why normies always think there's some higher reason to life, and why we are predisposed to because most people who didn't think that are dead and can't pass genes.

Every social behaviour we have is just a remnant from a bygone age and exists for a reason. Even the shunning of incels is more than likely to ensure higher genetic quality for the general population. If the undesirables are not even allowed to interact in their groups, there is no chance of them spreading undesirable genes.

Of course this is supposed to be abolished now that we live in modern, empowering times, yet tribalism is still the main form of social strata, because we evolved to be this way. Behavioural patterns aren't just going to vanish after 200 years of modernization when humans have thought this way for millions of years.

Lookism runs far deeper than the so-called patriarchy because it is ingrained into all living organisms. Of course we are gaslit into being worker ants, because the alternative would be to have us weigh on society and be a leech. That's not good for anyone. It's your decision, however, how you want to present yourself as an 'undesirable'. You could make the argument that it's not worth being a cog as you were never a part of the tribe to begin with.

Every social behaviour we have is just a remnant from a bygone age and exists for a reason. Even the shunning of incels is more than likely to ensure higher genetic quality for the general population. If the undesirables are not even allowed to interact in their groups, there is no chance of them spreading undesirable genes.

I don’t know about this. I think women are sexually polyamorous at a deep instinctual level (and so are men) but only select Chad.

I feel we created institutional monogamy from another instinct of minimizing violence and to prioritize the picking of genetic traits that were more useful to human social organization - I.e., intelligence.

We shunned female sexuality and created religion where non-submissive sexual women were associated with evil, the devil, chaos, in order to foster this monogamy.

But that is long dead thanks to feminism. And now that female sexuality is unrestrained, larger and larger portions of the population are polyamorous (usually with one hot guy pumping and dumping women who know full well this is happening), leading large swaths of the population completely alone and isolated. Men who will be celibate worker bees or just drop out, women who will be sad, alone, and resentful over there oofy doofy husbands or the hot guy who won’t commit.

The real tragedy I feel is that if we ever get past this Huxleyan dystopic wasteland, we will never unlearn genuine female sexual behavior.

Any reinstitution of monogamy will have to be built on hatred of female sexual instinct, and it won’t ever feel as genuine or civilization as our ancestors had it, where they genuinely loved women.

No matter what happens, the world of sunshine and lollipops from days past is long gone.

Last edited:
Philosophers have already commented on the fact that it’s absurd we are driven as a species to find existential meaning when there is none. Maybe perhaps there is a meaning, and we aren’t allowed to find it.

Eternal darkness, fire and brimstone? Sounds like our cosmos - a suffocating void of nothingness with blips of fire and rock.

We are gaslit into being obedient worker ants with high levels of morality while that same level of high morality forces us into further and further isolation while normies have no semblance of morality.

It’s almost as if we are surrounded by sub sentient demons who beat down anybody who shows a sense of moral goodness or integrity.

I feel like if Hell existed, we would not be allowed to know it was Hell, because that would mean that we could give up. But because we don’t know it’s Hell, we are forced into guilt to circumstances that weren’t our fault.
Welcome to the most fearful experience,reality

High IQ observation, but just so you know, you are perceived as the bad guy from this civilized perspective. You’re outdated. You’re regressive. You’re not long for this world. You belong in hell.
Yada yada “Better reign in hell than serve in Heaven”, “Is there not darkness underpinning the angels of heaven”, “I will never repent because there is no true forgiveness” and so on

Yes. Heaven and Hell are the same thing = Earth.

Check out Jurgen Ziewe, and Robert Monroe's research.
They have spent their lives studying astral projection.
Jurgen Ziewe:
Jurgen specialized in the afterlife and concluded that people who have good lives aka Chads go to place that are similar to how the West views heaven. People stuck in lower realms are usually ugly and lived shitty lives, it was there he met rape victims, abuse victims, drug addicts, prostitutes, ect.
Jurgen theorizes it's because of their overwhelmingly negative perspective on life, and their beliefs that they are doomed/trapped. He believes the outward appearance in the afterlife is only a reflection of their mental state because they can be "saved" and brought to good places where their appearance becomes more attractive.
Victims often go to miserable afterlives because of their mental state and negative expectations of life, sorry there is no justice or God. The only good news is they can be rescued.

Robert Monroe:
Robert Monroe has found through astral projection research that Earth is a farm for higher dimensional beings to farm what he called "Loosh."
Loosh - another term for lifeforce/emotional/spiritual energy.
It's generated when humans are in conflict with others to protect their young offspring, and also generated in large amounts when they felt lonely.
The creation of pure, distilled Loosh is brought forth in humans by the unfulfillment, but only if such pattern is enacted at a vibratory level above the sensory bounds of the environment. The greater the intensity of said pattern, the greater the output of Loosh distillate.
Monroe fell into a rather severe depression when he discovered this system.

Last edited:
Check out Jurgen Ziewe, and Robert Monroe's research.
They have spent their lives studying astral projection.
Jurgen Ziewe:
Jurgen specialized in the afterlife and concluded that people who have good lives aka Chads go to place that are similar to how the West views heaven. People stuck in lower realms are usually ugly and lived shitty lives, it was there he met rape victims, abuse victims, drug addicts, prostitutes, ect.
I am very deferential to the Judeo-Christian mythology, and the only reasonable way to understand it is that God has his chosen children (usually pretty, well socialized well civilized people, with large amounts of Jewish people) and he creates the rest of humanity as subhumans to be personifications of sin for the enjoyment of those humans who hadn’t had to morally achieve anything, they are just made good because God loves them. Look at the ugly fucking ogre, do you see how loneliness and isolation manifests in an ugly appearance? Look at that fat freak, do you see how gluttony manifests in a beastly way?

The Jews may be very elitist and the Talmud may teach that Jews have souls and the rest of earth do not, but I think this is true except that it isn’t a Jew non-Jew thing. It’s a pretty civilized privileged person versus the rest of subhuman animals.

There maybe god
Because there is nothing around us
God maybe does not exist
Because there is nothing around us

If this isn't hell I can at least try to make it so

I am very deferential to the Judeo-Christian mythology, and the only reasonable way to understand it is that God has his chosen children (usually pretty, well socialized well civilized people, with large amounts of Jewish people) and he creates the rest of humanity as subhumans to be personifications of sin for the enjoyment of those humans who hadn’t had to morally achieve anything, they are just made good because God loves them. Look at the ugly fucking ogre, do you see how loneliness and isolation manifests in an ugly appearance?

The Jews may be very elitist and the Talmud may teach that Jews have souls and the rest of earth do not, but I think this is true except that it isn’t a Jew non-Jew thing. It’s a pretty civilized privileged person versus the rest of subhuman animals.
You are looking at it from the framework of Judaism. In nature there is no human vs subhuman. If the "ugly subhuman" kills you in your sleep and rapes your woman then he is favored by nature for his actions. Would you call the "ugly subhuman" who raped and impregnated that village girl chosen by God because he benefited from his actions?
It's only in an artificial man made system is the man favored or not favored by superficial constructs decided by people.
It's stupid to say those who succeed in unnatural man made superficial systems are favored by God, when God's only written laws are that of nature, of tooth and claw. God couldn't give a fuck about 21st century social structure in industrialized society.
The contents of one's soul doesn't manifest in their physical form, some children are born fucked up because their mother's drank during pregnancy. Chad's and Stacies are typically the most degenerate lustful hedonists you'll ever meet, and all of them are drug addicts. Do these sins manifest? No because that's bullshit, it's just genetics.
There are no sins, there is no karma, there is no God to govern humanity.

We are facing divine punishments because we were nazis or slave owners in the past. Normies, chads, and women are demons created by god to punish us. We’re supposed to repent for something other people did in the past even though we have no memory of it. That’s how evil god is. We need to overthrow him and take revenge for our suffering.
That means I could be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler :worryfeels:

In Hell there is relief in utter helplessness but in here our actions have consequences for both ourselves and others.

Truly, it is worse.

Quote heaven but the vision of fulfilled desire and hell the shadow from a soul on fire omar k

no

This can't be hell because people still do good deeds. Hell will be a lot worse and more insidious. This is a bad life but you know that it can get a lot worse.

Maybe these images of hell were created by ancient authors observing how unfortunate people ( e.g. criminals or mentally I'll ) were punished and tormented in this life...

Even without hell, this life is very cruel. I didn't choose to be born an unattractive, weak and [socially] retarded.
While seeing others enjoying life while I'm the opposite and often I'm mocked or treated like inferior being.
:cryfeels: :blackpill:

Life itself it's hell

Yes, for the reasons you have stated and more, we are already in hell, or at least my self

evil-world-live-in.gif