Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Are woke people brave enough to ask a clearly unhinged redneck or right wing latino their pronouns?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I DONT THINK SO. I think woke people still have a sense of conflict aversion. As some point they are forced to use bigotry to survive. Except the autist ones that have the inability to observe the social nuances of culture to make an safe decision.

What I hate most about being a manlet is that woke people target me, and assume that it's okay to ask me my pronouns, BUT FUCK, simply me being a minority puts me at a high-risk of people not assuming my pronouns.

Give them enough soy they will

No, they aren't.

No. Just like how soys were afraid to confront maskless Tyrones during Covid.

I DONT THINK SO. I think woke people still have a sense of conflict aversion. As some point they are forced to use bigotry to survive. Except the autist ones that have the inability to observe the social nuances of culture to make an safe decision.

What I hate most about being a manlet is that woke people target me, and assume that it's okay to ask me my pronouns, BUT FUCK, simply me being a minority puts me at a high-risk of people not assuming my pronouns.
They assume all short men are fags bc that's what they want them to be.

The homos and trannies at my school know I’m right wing and unironically do suspect my actual political views. But regardless I do my best to not use pronouns. I won’t buy into this Judeo cultural marxist subversion

The homos and trannies at my school know I’m right wing and unironically do suspect my actual political views. But regardless I do my best to not use pronouns. I won’t buy into this Judeo cultural marxist subversion
ALSO LETS FUCKING GOOO 1000TH POST

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back