Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors have actually lost their mind to a point that I don’t even think they’re human anymore

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Earlier today I had an argument with this one autistic Reddit LARP who didn’t just postulate the idea of subjective suffering, no, he wholeheartedly believed that suffering is subjective and so I told him that all human beings share a common ground and sense of what can qualify as suffering e.g. everyone is at some level scared of being alone and dying alone, getting tortured, etc. therefore human suffering cannot be labeled subjective and then he said that that’s still subjective because some people can have, and I quote “torture fetishes.”

This one stuck with me honestly. I am actually in awe of just how fucking preposterous Redditors can be. You don’t find them regularly in the real world (thank goodness) but for what it’s worth and considering how they’re not long for this world judging by how out of touch they’ve become, they’re good entertainment.

It really is funny come to think of it. These people have spent way WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time penetrating SJW dildos inside their rectum and trying to come off as pretentiously open-minded and virtuously progressive so much so that they’ve literally LOST what made them human in the first place. You can’t talk common sense with them when they’re in the “umm, actually, that’s incorrect because 1+1= subjectivity and I say so now where are my updoots?” mode perpetually.

No fucking wonder why they hate it so much when we discuss lookism. In their eyes, beauty is seen as dangerously right-wing, oppressive, problematic etc. WHY do you think IT is teeming with trannies and ugly landwhale abominations???? :feelskek:

some people can have, and I quote “torture fetishes.”

It's good that you didn't take it to heart, at some point after witnessing hylic behavior you become honkpilled.

Oh fuck off foid, how are you not banned yet? Don’t you have better things to do? Like copy & pasting chat GPT written responses and getting railed by your boyfriend like the worthless cumdumpster that you are? :feelsseriously:

:yes::feelsthink:
Said by the nigger who is on reddit.

I remember seeing a video of a woman stomping on a guys cock with her high heel, causing it to bleed. To me it symbolizes the way women treat most men

I remember seeing a video of a woman stomping on a guys cock with her high heel, causing it to bleed. To me it symbolizes the way women treat most men
That's a very accurate representation