Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women human?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date

Are women human?

• Yes

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 73.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Consciousness, empathy, rational.. that's what makes a human, women have none of the 3. They run like robots. I really like the term foids. They really will just go by their insticts, manipulate and gaslight like it's their born duty. Why do we treat creatures that lack the basic qualities of a human like humans??

they dont seem to be acting as humans atleast

They're human but they're not "people" if that makes sense

Women are human, they're just unevolved humans.

For example, if man is on his 5th stage of evolution, women are still stuck at their third

Women are human, they're just unevolved humans.

For example, if man is on his 5th stage of evolution, women are still stuck at their third
Based asf.

No. Brain damage is not a human

Yes, they are. It is not because I am incel that I have to be misogynist

They're incomplete humans, only males are truly because we evolve and change from the default female state in the womb and so have these deeper traits.

@Diocel @Irredeemable @ThoughtfulCel thought you could use a laugh

4C771170 0E01 4A0E 8946 B78C3DD1DCFC

Cuca_beludo

newcomer to the incel community​

Joined Mar 22, 2021 Posts 20 Online 1d 1h 19m

They're polar opposite to men

[USER = 23097] @Diocel [/ USER] [USER = 23260] @Irredeemable [/ USER] [USER = 21221] @ThoughtfulCel [/ USER] achou que você deveria rir
Literally the only person who treats me well and shows empathy for me is my mother, a woman. I can't think that way

Literally the only person who treats me well and shows empathy for me is my mother, a woman. I can't think that way
How the fuck did you quote me in Spanish???

@Diocel @Irredeemable @ThoughtfulCel thought you could use a laugh
LMAO. They really aren't even trying to hide it anymore are they. This is the shittiest infiltration attempt I've ever seen LOL

BvZjxH8IgAAg2Hu

It is interesting to see the rationales behind people saying they aren't human. I see the term human as a biological term, so I said, yes, in the most basic sense they do indeed have the chromosomal composition of humans and human men can mate with them and produce viable offspring.

Now, are they a person which, in my opinion, is a more philosophical term? No. Not at all. That which makes us human, differentiating us from animals and beasts is simply not present in foids.

It is interesting to see the rationales behind people saying they aren't human. I see the term human as a biological term, so I said, yes, in the most basic sense they do indeed have the chromosomal composition of humans and human men can mate with them and produce viable offspring.

Now, are they a person which, in my opinion, is a more philosophical term? No. Not at all. That which makes us human, differentiating us from animals and beasts is simply not present in foids.
High iq

They act on instincts like animals so no

Human? yes, although sometimes I think they do not have any sentience whatsoever.
People? Compared to men they are pretty far from being that. They are the ''empathic'' gender, the meme gender, the shallow gender, the entitled gender.

I vote yes because natural human nature is to be evil, nasty, uncaring, and disgusting.

This is why a lot of people while they might be nice in person they get horrible online because they know they can get away with it. It's in their nature.
The problem? Foids do this online and offline. They have no filters. Meaning they're more human than us all. We're not that fucked up.

Yes. That’s why I am attracted to them

Yes but different

Whether you are a human or not has nothing to do with your capability for rationality, consciousness or empathy, it is a designation of whether you are biologically a member of the human species.

The meaning of the human species can even change over time since we are still changing and evolving, humans ten thousand years from now will likely change so much that they will be vastly different from now.

If rationality, consciousness and empathy were the requirements to be considered a human, an AI that developed awareness would be able to do that. But an AI could obviously never be a human since it can't reproduce with a human. Even if you created a human body for it to inhabit, the body would be human but the AI wouldn't.

In reality humans are extremely flawed, from the inside out, we have so many defects. We are just hairless apes that walk upright, have larger brains, smaller, weaker muscles and bigger dicks, and somehow think we are better than everything else.

Last edited:
Which simps voted yes

It's impossible to actually be sexist to women since they aren't even human. Foids are primitive beings, they're less evolved, and they don't deserve rights. All whores deserve to be raped and beheaded.

Last edited: