Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women on average dumber than men?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I met a few intelligent men. All the females I know are average or dumb. I would compare women to sheep. They can't think for themselves and just copy what others do.

They're def different. Try arguing politics or economics with a woman. They seem to be unable to prioritise for the long term.

Apparently they have more grey matter in their brain (whatever that means). I heard on average they are only 1 or 2 IQ points below men but their normal distribution curve is much narrower meaning there are less retarded women than men and less genius women than men.

they are more average than men. men are usually cleverer or dumber.

...their normal distribution curve is much narrower meaning there are less retarded women than men and less genius women than men.

i agree.

image1.jpg

I met a few intelligent men. All the females I know are average or dumb. I would compare women to sheep. They can't think for themselves and just copy what others do.

9F0C00B2 33C9 47F6 9CB1 4BEDFB855A65

Just basing this on youtube. "Academically" women are smarter than the general population of men. They have gained a lot of social skills due to many different opportunities that being a women gives them. Also healthwise, they also are less susceptible to autism from vaccines and tend to maintain a more healthy weight so there is even less autism from being fat. However women struggle hard with math based jobs. they don't have gifted Hawkings level geniuses. Also women tend to be bad at non academic things. aka common sense or street smarts. it's not uncommon to see a women have a 6 figure job but unable to figure out how the input button works on a tv.

So in general globalist set stuff up for women to take over jobs and power in the west when they really are not actually smarter.

Sexist pig women can do anything men can do.reported for misogyny.

WOMEN ARE EVIL SUCUBI WHO DESERVE TO DIE

They keep getting raped and beat up by their Chad boyfriends and keep up with the whole "patriarchy" and "slut walk" shit... no shit they're all fucking retarded.

they are more average than men. men are usually cleverer or dumber.

i agree.

image1.jpg

TFM does a good job of demystifying this. Notice how they tested 11 yo children in that study above? Cuz girls go through puberty earlier than boys so, this is the only stage IN LIFE that girls have an advantage over men at. This study focused on 11 yos to give girls some advantage, to make the mogging less brutal. If they tested 20 yos, it would be even starker. Men BLOW WOMEN OUT OF THE WATER later in life. Studying 11yos is gynocentrism in action.

TFM does a good job of demystifying this. Notice how they tested 11 yo children in that study above? Cuz girls go through puberty earlier than boys so, this is the only stage IN LIFE that girls have an advantage over men at. This study focused on 11 yos to give girls some advantage, to make the mogging less brutal. If they tested 20 yos, it would be even starker. Men BLOW WOMEN OUT OF THE WATER later in life. Studying 11yos is gynocentrism in action.
1+

This was the response I was looking for.

Wake me when females are greater than 25 percent in the STEM workforce. Their graduation rates are high but they major in useless liberal arts degrees. Who cares

When you just look at weemen interacting with each other I feel like my iq points just drop tbh

Most do better in school studies have shown It. But when you ask them to apply the stuff they learn to real life they are shown to be more stupid than a fucking rock.

BUT THERE ARE MORE WOMEN IN HIGHER EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!

Yes definitely

Think about it:-

1. for 99.9% of women their goal in life is to go through life until they find a man and they can then cruise along in the passenger seat while he drives the car. If the .1% were men they would be genius level.

2. How many women do you know who would amount to anything if they never had their man?

3. If a woman, had a good full time job, her own place, car, took good care of her kids then she would be classed as an "amazing" woman whereas this is the description of an average man

Of course they are dumber.

Wake me when females are greater than 25 percent in the STEM workforce. Their graduation rates are high but they major in useless liberal arts degrees. Who cares

I have a useless liberal art degree and i can confirm this. Women are so dumb that the only way they can get a degree is by studying something that just requires memorization without understanding and social skills (+slutiness). Thats all you need to promote yourself in the "intelectual" world: being a stacy, having some memory, and having some social skills. And BOOOOM! A NEW INCREDIBLE AND EMPOWERED FEMALE PHILOSOPHER IS CREATED OUT FROM NOTHINGNESS. Its just pathetic. I litteraly never knew a competent female philosopher in my whole life. They just cant take serious anything, because they life in tutorial mode, and even if they do, their intelect is not different from a child, so anything they actually do as intelectuals is pathetic.