Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a hylic, psychic, or pneumatic?

Are you a hylic, psychic, or pneumatic?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
80da461aebd27bde87a0cbcb188339c562718a6073377a724ad95f6357490293 1 1

I'm an inkwell.

Psychic looking for a psy-chick

I’m a perennialist

I’m rotting

What is meant by spirit and soul in the infographic you shared?

Literal spirit, and soul.
The words spirit and soul are, in common parlance, often used interchangeably as far as I'm aware, so this is not very helpful I'm afraid. Could you perhaps enunciate the difference?

The words spirit and soul are, in common parlance, often used interchangeably as far as I'm aware, so this is not very helpful I'm afraid. Could you perhaps enunciate the difference?

A spirit being a non-fluid entity of consciousness, and a soul being a fluid one. Souls stay intact, but are static and changing in nature (hence reincarnation), whereas spirits stay intact with the same consciousness (gods, goddesses, ghosts).

A spirit being a non-fluid entity of consciousness, and a soul being a fluid one. Souls stay intact, but are static and changing in nature (hence reincarnation), whereas spirits stay intact with the same consciousness (gods, goddesses, ghosts).
This is helpful. Thanks

I feel like a pneumatic, but I'm afraid I'm just a psychic.