Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL are you a transracial JFL

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
No
My race? Normal

no, I'm pure curry trash.

He's trying to Michele Jacksonmaxx

Soyboy Wojak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
@RaidWarrant thoughts?

cool, was referring to this guy @racechanger :forcedsmile:
@RaidWarrant

lmfao I mean the goal is to look white enough. Im still not white no matter how many surgeries I get.
Being shit skin is literally embedded in my DNA

The ultimate goal is to trick these white rural roasties that denied me for being ethnic.. and im going to impregnant them. Once they are about 5-8 months pregnant im going to tell them the truth.

Cant wait to see the shock and horror on the whores faces :feelsaww::ahegao: ultimate lifefuel

Last edited:
lmfao I mean the goal is to look white enough. Im still not white no matter how many surgeries I get.

The ultimate goal is to trick these white rural roasties that denied me for being ethnic.. and im going to impregnant them. Once they are about 5-8 months pregnant im going to tell them the truth.

Cant wait to see the shock and horror on the whores faces :feelsaww::ahegao: ultimate lifefuel
based quest ig :forcedsmile: good luck brocel :lul: , you just might end up becoming the next @ItsОver :smonk:

sowwy for late replies brocels im wage slaving :feelsUgh::cryfeels: