Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Cuck normie boyfriend let his ''precious'' stupid girlfriend go out wearing this in public JFL

Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE

Cuck normie boyfriend let his ''precious'' stupid girlfriend go out wearing this in public JFL​

She was probably like : ''oh it's too hot today let me wear this today'' :feelskek:
AND THE CUCK BOYFRIEND LET HER DO IT :lul::lul::lul:
''I HAVE A BOYFRIEND'' BTW :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL JFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFLJFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
"HURR DURR! MUH GURRLL WILL NEVER CHEAT ME! YOUR JUST A JEALOUS MYSOGINIST INKWELL!"

'oh it's too hot today
Every excuse is good for them to act like whore, damn even whores in the street would never dress like this when they do not work.

She is litteraly wearing a panty outside, how is this possible...The guy is a pure cuck juice.

Also i really do not beleive woman who say " it's because it's too hot " like if it was going to change anything, if she choosed a nice summer dress, she would have been prettier, elegant and would have felt the same.

ngl if she was giving him wild sex for free on the regular he prob trusts her enough for it

(((They))) normalized cuckolding.

These are the same guys, who will call you ´incel´ for not wanting to wife up a Ran through Roastie.

If you dressed in such a provocative way 200 years ago,
people would assume you were a prostitute

They want attention from chad, nothing else

puts his arm around her while her ass is literally in your face

I hate how foids always want to dress like whores

I hate how foids always want to dress like whores
That's because they are whores. And not even the "muh this generation" cope can work, They're sluts that used their pussy even in medieval times and cucked the farmers with the knights

She also got no ass

This is why I’ll never have a daughter. If I ever have a kid (which I hope I never do) I’m paying so I’ll be able to choose the gender. I’m never having a treesh as my kid.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT WILD HARD CORE SEX WITH A GIRL WTF WITH THESE STUPID CUNTS
ngl if she was giving him wild sex for free on the regular he prob trusts her enough for it

just walk around in your underwear theory

I saw a foid wearing shit like this in class. When she stood up you could see some of her ass cheeks, what fucking WHORES.

Foids don't deserve rights.

Also i really do not beleive woman who say " it's because it's too hot " like if it was going to change anything, if she choosed a nice summer dress, she would have been prettier, elegant and would have felt the same.
Agreed. A dress would look nicer along with it being significantly more cool and comfortable. Wearing tight clothing is a lot hotter than baggy clothing. They just use "muh it's hot outside" as an excuse to show off their body.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back