Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which girl would you voluntarily ascend with, lowest standards.

What do you consider ascending?

• Total voters
TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
Wondering how high forum standards are. Also include races you would not ascend with and if you would ascend with a fat girl.

I personally would not ascend with black girls. I just cannot. But all other races are fine.

I'm a chubby chaser, and I actually prefer bigger foids. (I know make fun of me, idk if its because im incel or not). But it makes it all the more brutal when I get rejected by fat girls when i like them

Last edited:
atleast a 2 because I assume that 1 means no hygiene. I want a woman with 100% hygiene. she can look ugly. main reason: hygiene. she should look for her body, smell good, shower every day etc.
but she can be a landwhale too.

1/10 or you're volcel

Existing data shows that incels have lower standards than the general population in all metrics

atleast a 2 because I assume that 1 means no hygiene. I want a woman with 100% hygiene. she can look ugly. main reason: hygiene. she should look for her body, smell good, shower every day etc.
but she can be a landwhale too.
based. I also picked the same. I actually prefer landwhales bro, and I get rejected in person by them weekly. im still trying to ascend

Apparently all incels would only get into relationships with women who were models.

This is what a female journalist wrote in a article.

i would ascend with a 1 for sure. I don't care about looks because I am ugly hideous subhuman myself.

Existing data shows that incels have lower standards than the general population in all metrics
im most curious by races. Like would people here refuse to ascend with a black girl of the same rating. Because I would refuse to ascend with a black girl.

based. I also picked the same. I actually prefer landwhales bro, and I get rejected in person by them weekly. im still trying to ascend
i made the experience that land whales are more harsh/arrogant in rejecting. Stacys atleast say im sorry with a smile.

The older i get the lower my standards get

im most curious by races. Like would people here refuse to ascend with a black girl of the same rating. Because I would refuse to ascend with a black girl.
black girls are cool too. some are even nicer than white women

A 1 is like dating someone who is 30 yrs your senior.

A 1 is like dating someone who is 30 yrs your senior.
I would enter into a relationship with a 70 year old woman to ascend as long as she looks like an average grandma. im only 25 but yes I would go high up in age.

I would ascend with a fat foid up to a point, probably not morbidly obese. I would only ascend with a European foid. btw I'm European.

I would ascend with a fat foid up to a point, probably not morbidly obese. I would only ascend with a European foid. btw I'm European.
I understand brocel. Would you ascend with latin girls or noodles or is that not a option. just curious

i will not ascend with black girls. i refuse

Wondering how high forum standards are. Also include races you would not ascend with and if you would ascend with a fat girl.

I personally would not ascend with black girls. I just cannot. But all other races are fine.

I'm a chubby chaser, and I actually prefer bigger foids. (I know make fun of me, idk if its because im incel or not). But it makes it all the more brutal when I get rejected by fat girls when i like them
You might also be interested in this thread to see about the forum standards: https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...-woman-are-you-willing-to-ascend-with.593587/

So essentially most female writers who say incels have high standards are infact spitting fake news.

im stacy onlly

I guess 2 or 3. Essentially I would want to ascend with someone I could fathom living together with. If someone is a complete mess in her life then I wouldn't want to live with her. And if someone is severely disabled, especially if it's a genetic disorder, then I would have to care for her 24/7 and could not sensibly have children, so that would also be a pass for me.

I guess my standard are like she must not have a (significant) genetic disorder, but can be "normally" ugly. She must not be retarded, but can be dumb. She must not be abusive, but can be boring. She must not require 24/7 support but I guess if she were really needy I would do more for her than she did for me. She also must not smell horribly and she must not be so fat that sex is physically not possible.

You might also be interested in this thread to see about the forum standards: https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...-woman-are-you-willing-to-ascend-with.593587/
But I will bookmark this thread, too, because I know for certain it will reflect the same tendency: most incels are perfectly fine to below average women.

Normies and IT constantly disregard all of our life experiences and gaslight us by saying the only reason we are incels is because we only wants Stacies. That is CLEARLY not the case. Every single fucking poll reflects that.

not picking 1/10 does not mean being a volcel, as every woman, being a woman, starts at least with a 2. men are the uglier sex

I understand brocel. Would you ascend with latin girls or noodles or is that not a option. just curious

i will not ascend with black girls. i refuse
I'm anti race mixing. No noodle, maybe latino foid if I'm sure she's of European descent alone, but that would be hard to tell so I'm skeptical.

since nigers are the ugliest would fuck a non obese niger foid with no std. would fuck a niger foid like this
677fbe6fbce24eeca8c95e704f020238.jpg

Ban @Grim_Reaper

Ban @Grim_Reaper
You're not a fakecel if you're not attracted to a certain foid, you're a fakecel if a foid is attracted to you. Know the difference:feelsthink:.

No foid will ever fucking like me anyway

I wouldn’t ascend with a darkskin regardless of their race.
African, Abo, Curry, Sand, doesn’t matter.
Other than that, all races are on the menu.

I have low standards

I would be fine with a black girl but she cannot have a shit personality. If she is just a leech I don't want her.

i would fuck 3/10 and up but to live with a foid stacy only

Never get anything below a 5/10 pregnant, you will just create another incel which is selfish

Probably 90% of females under 27 who are reasonably shaped.

Never get anything below a 5/10 pregnant, you will just create another incel which is selfish
Only if you make a son. You should try your best to produce a daughter.

I dont think there is anything you can do other than cross your fingers to have a daughter
I think in theory there are some ways, but I also don't know any reliable ones. Also in theory there is artificial insemination, but I wonder which countries allow to select the sex.

Would ascend with a 1/10 but couldn't handle being in a long term relationship with them.
2-4 and above for long term relationships.
But not like I ever have to worry about either.

I’ll take anything but black, indian or fat girls.