Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a white nationalist ?

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
no. i'm asian but I wish I were white.

No, I'm an incel nationalist

Im fuckeveryonenationalist. Every race, including mine treats me as shit.

I'm an incel internationalist

White nationalism is cucked because there's no incel representation. Just more chad worship :feelsjuice:

Are you ?
No, these cucks show everyday how much they love their "based women!" simpin' for "trad" sluts who are FIGHTING FOR LE WHITE RACE! on Patreon for $20 month

White nationalism is cucked because there's no incel representation. Just more chad worship :feelsjuice:
This, most of these cucks would suck Tate's cock despite him being a buckmaxxed sandnigger
Same with Musk

This, most of these cucks would suck Tate's cock despite him being a buckmaxxed Chad sandnigger
Same with Musk
If tate wasn't 6'3 he would be in this forum with us, let's keep it real.
FuveWu9WICE1jcE.jpg:large
images

If tate wasn't 6'3 he would be in this forum with us, let's keep it real.
FuveWu9WICE1jcE.jpg:large
images
Another proof that the Heightpill remains as an ABSOLUTE TRUTH
You can look like a fuckin fish, be tall and workout and that's it, womeme will start sucking your dick

Another proof that the Heightpill remains as an ABSOLUTE TRUTH
You can look like a fuckin fish, be tall and workout and that's it, womeme will start sucking your dick
Not even workout, just be tall. Height is everything. I bet 100% of the people on this forum who left after ascending were tall.

No. Im Nordicist.

Yes.
I live in Europe so anyone who is not white here is unwanted extra competition

I should become one, my attempts to appreciate Wasians have only ended in disappointment

Natsoc is the only right course in politics,

Not the hitler type lmao.
Welfare could be placed for white families ad priority instead of immigrants by doing so you'll solve the """fertility""" crisis,

No. White nationalists are really just lookists coping & it's obvious. It's only really Americans who identify so strongly with White since they are a mixture of European ethnic groups. In Europe White nationalism barley even exists. It's either ethnonationalism, Civic nationalism or ethnicity blind diversity.

Your skin is your uniform baby