Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i stopped caring about white genocide

I used to care about great replacement/white genocide all the time. I hated how niggers and sandniggers are slowly but surely take over Europe. And i also used to be bluepilled and be shocked at how their cultures treated foids. But now after being blackpilled for over a year, i dont really care about the white race going extinct anymore. Why should i care about the white race when all they did my whole life was reject, humiliate and bully me ? My (supposedly) own people never gave a shit about me, in fact i was never part of their tribe. In fact, i see it as some kind of karma that white foids get raped and murdered by ethnics and that they regularly kill White normies or Chads. And to be honest, most other white nationalists are subhuman and manlets, its rare to see a white nationalist Chad. I used to follow a German white nationalist called Kong and he was a turbo manlet (around 5"6-5"7ft) and he isnt very attractive either. Its almost always subhumans devoting their life to white nationalism because they have nothing else going on in their life.

If any stormfrontcels or other white nationalists read this: stop caring/fighting fot the white race. They couldnt care less about you and you are just wasting your time.
Based fuck whites I hope shit skins go on grape rampage in USA on white pussy

True. Sadly I don't find anything that can stop it.

-stop migrants and close the borders?

- doesn't work since politicians are only puppets

-stop woke culture? -doesn't work since all media is owned by jews

-Go ER on them? Doesn't work,they are too many

-I thought about making them wear condoms and stop breeding like rabbits but that wouldn't work since they are behaving like bugs,infesting your apartment until you move out.After you leave they die because the death of the host means the death of the parasite.

The few rich people that control the planet want exactly this,to make a slave mutt race and a dominant judeo -white(they breed with whites to elliviate their semitic appearance and deceive the masses) looking master race.
White race is screwed they are bigot racist and capitalist and made me incel and denied me white girl!

at least smoke isnt raping your lungs rn. (ovER for pollutioncels).
Damn, brutal. It's not all that great here, though. Still an inkie with no purpose or drive.

Damn, brutal. It's not all that great here, though. Still an inkie with no purpose or drive.
no point for me to go to Burgerland if im just gonna LDAR there the same tbh.

no point for me to go to Burgerland if im just gonna LDAR there the same tbh.
Maybe, but it's safer (where I live), and the place generally has more benefits as there are more Europeans here. Although some can be dickheads about your race, but that's natural. If I were European, I would hate ethnics, too.

Maybe, but it's safer (where I live), and the place generally has more benefits as there are more Europeans here. Although some can be dickheads about your race, but that's natural. If I were European, I would hate ethnics, too.
no reliable support for me + Non NT = Death.

no reliable support for me + Non NT = Death.
Brutal. I at least have my bluepilled parents to support me for my NEETmaxxing. I appreciate it greatly, even if they are idiots who fucked me over.