Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you an anti-mask/anti-vax person?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Which are you?

• Anti-vax and anti-mask

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Anti-vax but pro-mask

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Pro-vax but anti-mask

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Pro-vax and pro-mask

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Well? I wanted to know what is incels stance on masks and vaccines.

corona doesn't exist and the vaccine is a way for the nwo to fuck you up somehow

anti both

I see lots of people being anti mask and it shows how little respect they have for people around them. I can see why we would disrespect everyone because of the disrespect we get. I still wear a mask though as I never know when I'll come across someone I respect and I don't want to come off as disrespectful to based people

I'm pro-mask because I have a brain.
I voted anti-vax because I'm not gonna take it until at least a few months. I'm not sure about after that. In reality the side effects could show up years later so there's no way to know. But at least if you wait a few months they might discover stuff. It slightly reduces the chances of it being harmful.

I'm pro-mask because I have a brain.
I voted anti-vax because I'm not gonna take it until at least a few months. I'm not sure about after that. In reality the side effects could show up years later so there's no way to know. But at least if you wait a few months they might discover stuff. It slightly reduces the chances of it being harmful.

I see lots of people being anti mask and it shows how little respect they have for people around them. I can see why we would disrespect everyone because of the disrespect we get. I still wear a mask though as I never know when I'll come across someone I respect and I don't want to come off as disrespectful to based people
If they are retarded and think you need to wear a mask they are not based in my book. Thus they don't deserve respect.

Just lol, even on this supposedly “blackpilled” forum, people have fallen for the Jewish propaganda.

COVID-19 is a meme and masks are useless. They are only a way for the elite to make people mentally identityless in order to make them more easily controllable. The vaccine is poison with countless of “side effects”. If you are healthy, your natural immune system is superior to any vaccine.

Pro both but I'm not taking the vaccine unless there is a need for it
I also don't get why Americans have such a retarded hatred of masks

Last edited:
Pro both because I'm not an antiscience tool.

i like masks, because i can hide my face. Masks for me are like clothing it gives me physiological security.
vaccines - no thank you.
edit: also i like to blend in with others.

I like masks because they hide my redness

Just lol, even on this supposedly “blackpilled” forum, people have fallen for the Jewish propaganda.

COVID-19 is a meme and masks are useless. They are only a way for the elite to make people mentally identityless in order to make them more easily controllable. The vaccine is poison with countless of “side effects”. If you are healthy, your natural immune system is superior to any vaccine.
Yeah I'm pretty baffled by the results. Truly shows how some incels here are not really blackpilled.

The only vaccines that are actually good are those in form of tablets that you take on a long span of time. You may get a runny nose for one day during the period but that's it and your immunity does actually rise. They don't have any heavy metals, are not made out of genetically modified DNA matter or unborn, aborted fetuses tissues like vaccines in form of shot.

Last edited:
Up your ass .
8FFD4BAB 4858 4B9F A46B 26DC748E7105

Guberment tells you have to wear masks and you find it good no matter their reasons? NO, YOU CAN'T, FREEDUM!

"FREEDUM" is a childish, blind contrarianism in disguise. Very convenient for Jews. Only two extreme positions allowed.

THE LEFT IS ANTICHRISTIAN? SO, GOY, DON'T BE ANTICHRISTIAN, IT'S :soy:! AND NOW PLEASE TURN THE OTHER CHEEK (I WON'T TELL YOU THE TRUE CONTEXT, JUST DON'T RESIST) AND GET RID OF SHEKELS, BECAUSE POVERTY IS A VIRTUE.

P.S.

It's soy as fuck.
You are so retarded IDK where to start.

I'm pro mask and anti-vax, I would want to know more about the vaccine before I take it.

where ur mask goy
anti both
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsYall:

Masks are gay. Vaccines are gay. I rarely go out, but I will put on a mask because I know some soy faggot will stalk and record me otherwise and run home with his lactating E cup sagging soy mantits to post on reddit and tell the rest of the fucking soy gestapo about my awful crime.

I only like the mask to cover up the fact I have no jaw but fuck taking the goy shot tbh.

corona doesn't exist and the vaccine is a way for the nwo to fuck you up somehow

anti both
Based, I also highly suspect that corona is a hoax in order to scare the mindless zombies.
Just think why they're obsessed with killing 99.9 of bacteria when we actually need the bacteria to keep our immune system strong and long lasting.

Been all over the country during this stupid pandemic.
Personal opinion its overhyped bull shit. Noting to be seen except for scared sheep, closed business and people fighting amongst each other about being an obedient boot licker.
Cancer is more a pandemic than this shit that they were hyping up as the next black plague.

da47706d5bf556b7a8630436e8abde88

non of this is an "accident"

Anti-vaxx because I dont know what sneaky soy serum (((They))) put in it.
anti-mask because I'm near-sighted and require eyeglasses to see. fogs a bitch.

i dont mind masks and actually prefer them since im so ugly but vaccines are some bullshit and fake

I like wearing a mask when I go out because it's fucking freezing and it helps to keep me warm. Not particularly bothered about the vaccine.

FUCK THE (((VAXX))) AND FUCK MASK CUCKS

I'm anti-lockdown to be damn sure. Masks and vax should be optional not compulsory.

this forum is full of retards

i am pro mask and pro vax. the whole population of earth needs to die

Anti vaxx, anti mask.

If you want to poison yourself with the Jew’s bullshit be my guest.

Roll up your sleeve, get the jab and enjoy either dropping dead or contracting Belle’s Palsy.