Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you bipolar??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Do you get meds?? What are they and how do they change you?

I have two moods: Retard and super-retard
I guess I am?

Yes I am. I got this from my abuse since childhood through my mother and school. It sucks on both side. I control it with games.And just staring at the trees.

No bro. My aunt is though. Although it's the least worse of all cluster B conditions, it's still a pain in the ass to deal with.

I am diagnosed with OCD and a bunch of other illnesses. I doubt I even have some of them. I was prescribed Luvox in 2019 for OCD and had to take it because I was on an outpatient commitment. I go to the pharmacy counter to pick it up and the lady working there goes "alright, that will be $347!" (not sure of the exact price, I know it was more than $200) FOR 30 DAYS WORTH OF PILLS. Apparently my old med provider that payed for my meds didn't pay for these, so I had to go through some other system to get them for free cause I was poor.

Anyways, I took them for a few months probably. In that time I started to have problems with my vision and sensory overload. I couldn't drive anymore because the movement and sound messed with my head. One time I tried ignoring it and driving, and I had a weird anxiety electric shock through my whole body and started to feel like I was detached from my body. I freaked out and had to pull over to avoid crashing the car. I couldn't look at moving things and listen to any sound at the same time, or my brain would feel overwhelmed and I would start to get this weird electric tingling in my brain. I finally stopped taking it. Even after I stopped taking it, the symptoms got better, but some of them stayed behind. I couldn't drive for months after this. I couldn't go to the store because of this. I told all the doctors, but most of them told me "that is just anxiety, you have to keep taking them..."

In the end, I ended up being prescribed Klonopin, a benzo to combat these new side effects. I got a new med provider, and instead of being careful, he kept prescribing me benzos for like 5 months. I obviously always needed them and didn't really think too much about getting addicted, and they kept giving them to me. In the end I was addicted to benzos for a little bit. I ended up trying other SSRIs like Zoloft, and they had basically the same effects as Luvox. The pharmaceutical industry only cares about making money. No chemicals are going to make you happy in the long run.

Last edited: