Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my mother scheduled an appointment with a psychiatrist

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I just got off the call with him. He sounded surprised that I was communitive, he was probably expecting me to be socially retarded because my mother told him I'm neet and don't go outside. My intention is to get prescribed adhd meds and then stop seeing him. I want to educationmaxx but I can't force myself to study, adhd meds are my only hope. I honestly don't feel comfortable that my therapist is a man, I always have my guard up against man. If you don't act macho they see you as weak and see lowly of you.

get prescribed adhd meds
very nice, i have adhd meds too and its really good cope

its also literal motivation and focus inside a pill kek

goodluck adelfos :feelsokman:

glad to hear that adhd meds work, I'm kinda unsure about them since I have seen some people say they dont do that much.

thanks brocel :feelsokman:
which ones are u getting??

which ones are u getting??
no idea, I haven't even seen him up close yet. I just got in a call with him so we can talk and meet each other. Meeting up with him on friday.

do you have experience with a woman therapist?
i had experience with woman psychiatrist (90% of them are women) and bitch gaslighted me hard.

Adderall is good and not the same thing as cucked ssris. Just say you can't concentrate and it is affecting your life

be very careful with psychiatrists and research the drugs they give before you take them. from what i've heard adderall sounds fine

i had experience with woman psychiatrist (90% of them are women) and bitch gaslighted me hard.
yeah thats very typical of women. You could have 1000 people call you ugly and they will tell you that its all in your head.

be very careful with psychiatrists and research the drugs they give before you take them. from what i've heard adderall sounds fine
will do so. I will ask for Adderall since you guys recommend it

will do so. I will ask for Adderall since you guys recommend it
don't take our word for it. trusting 1 source completely can fuck you over. for all you know we could just be trolling you. that's why it's important to research for yourself

be very careful with psychiatrists and research the drugs they give before you take them.
This, always be 100% sure. Some meds like risperidone can cause a huge weight gain, drooling and erectile dysfunction, it's basically a chemical castration and makes everything worse. Trueceldom in a pill, absolute poison that should be illegal. When it comes to inceldom, there's no help from psychiatrists.

A toilet would be worse since you're an ugly male and you'll be hated for existing. Of course male therapists are soyim so they're not much better.

I don't know about the pills but it's good to at least try therapy/pscyhiatrist. I wish my stupid parents did that. Maybe I could be less of a fuckup now, at least in my career.

Guy therapist is 7 million times better than a foid