Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you dom or sub?

Dom or sub?

• Total voters
Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Let's say hypothetically you get the girl of your dreams. Any foid you want. Now will you dominate her pussy or will you let her ride you while choking you?

I would not want to be choked, doesn't wet my whistle at all

How will I know,i have never touched a foid

Dominant women would be the best, if they really existed

30% Gay
Would you want amazon dommy mom gf to choke you? :horror:
I want to be choked hard asf, till I can't breath and then I want a girl to stick a candle up my butt while forcing me to wear a dress. I wanna be owned by a strong muscled woman.

Dominant women would be the best, if they really existed
Sadly dominant girls don't exist. Girls due to estrogen are naturally submissive, thus they can only be dominant if they're mentally ill which usually means hating men.

Sadly dominant girls don't exist. Girls due to estrogen are naturally submissive, thus they can only be dominant if they're mentally ill which usually means hating men.
Well, if a woman is very mentally ill could she also like ugly incels like us?

subs are GAE af

I’m neither. I don’t use any of these gross degenerate terms

I want to be choked hard asf, till I can't breath and then I want a girl to stick a candle up my butt while forcing me to wear a dress. I wanna be owned by a strong muscled woman.
@Robtical thoughts on this faggot infiltrator ?

im high T. i want to dominate defenseless vulnerable helpless weak short young virgin foids so much its otherworldly unreal
i want to choke her narrow neck punch her aggressively slap her fucking head ,, viciously sniff her, inhale her exhalation break her fucking hymen wreck her tight little virgin pussy. engulf myself in her, make her cry and get turned on, OVERPOWER her

@shii410 gets pegged

I want a dominant woman that I will dominate

what is that called?