Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you enjoying life or are you just surviving ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Many people don’t ask themself this question are you enjoying life or are you surviving with no purpose for me it’s the latter if there was no society people would still be surviving with no purpose even now it’s that way all this linear entertainment doesn’t compensate for the meaninglessness of life itself I see greater meaning in death than life

Just surviving. Not enjoying anything.

My L3 has not yet been prepared, and my desktop parts are still shipping.

Many people don’t ask themself this question are you enjoying life or are you surviving with no purpose for me it’s the latter if there was no society people would still be surviving with no purpose even now it’s that way all this linear entertainment doesn’t compensate for the meaninglessness of life itself I see greater meaning in death than life
Ppl just enjoy surviving without purpose, I see no other reason to our rather low rate of suicide in our Godless societies.

I'm struggling til the end.
request i am so bad at making GIF

I should have sold .

E8EE5B4D E9E7 4623 A304 7AF316A1A753
69714B84 E461 4FA5 BC7F 7475E65B70A8