Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you fat or skinnycel?

Are you fat, lean, bodybuilder or skinnycel

• Fat

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Skinny

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Bodybuilder

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Lean

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I am a skinnycel unfortunately, the worst cel to be

I am skinnyfat, the most cursed possible body type

Skinnycel; nothing against fatcels but I'd say we have it worse tbh.

Skinny with a belly that is too big for my small frame.

Should have made vote public

trying my best to free myself from fatcel-ing
i was skinnycel only until the last like 4 years where i really started to neglect my weight

Skinnyfat thanks to LDAR. I remember 2 years ago I was the exact same weight but didn't feel as fat.

skeleton
images

skinny fat, built like a twig but sometimes people make fun of me by calling me pregnant cuz of my fat belly

compared to the average person in country im underweight

Bruh just improve yourself stop being lazy
no improvement for my genetics

If you really want to know, I did try anyway, before I accepted the LDAR lifestyle. Went to the gym for a couple of months, hated it, made 0 gains, and wasted my time. I know better than to try anymore

If you really want to know, I did try anyway, before I accepted the LDAR lifestyle. Went to the gym for a couple of months, hated it, made 0 gains, and wasted my time. I know better than to try anymore
You can only make gains in 2 months if you are Tyrone

Do martial arts, martial arts isnt as genetically dependent

Bro stfu stop coping if you wanna actually improve i can help you with gym and diet

Body building also isnt you just gotta do stuff right and not be lazy

Body building also isnt you just gotta do stuff right and not be lazy
No, bodybuilding is one of the most genetically dependent things if not the most, not everyone can make good gains naturally such as the Indians, I have been lifting for almost a decade now since freshman year

Proud fatcel

Gymmaxxing is a giant cope, you change all of your life habits just to try to please a group of people who'll despise you anyway

Staying fat is staying yourself :feelscomfy:

Proud fatcel

Gymmaxxing is a giant cope, you change all of your life habits just to try to please a group of people who'll despise you anyway

And you arent victim weight so nobody can kidnap you:feelsLightsaber:

Couple of months was an understatement tbh, it was more like 4 months, and I did not gain even a single kilogram.

I could never suceed in anything sports / martial arts related, believe Ive tried a lot. Used to do taekwondo when I was much younger.

Proud fatcel

Yea stay like shit then keep coping

Proud fatcel

Couple of months was an understatement tbh, it was more like 4 months, and I did not gain even a single kilogram.

I could never suceed in anything sports / martial arts related, believe Ive tried a lot. Used to do taekwondo when I was much younger.
To gain weight even with the best genetics you gotta eat in a surplis there no other way

Bro stfu stop coping if you wanna actually improve i can help you with gym and diet
Only divine intervention could help me at this point boyo

I couldnt even gain a single pound until sophomore year I made it to 132 and now I am 164

Only divine intervention could help me at this point boyo
Roidmaxx

Literally if you can move your limbs you can do martial arts even as a manlet, you dont have to be a world champion

To gain weight even with the best genetics you gotta eat in a surplis there no other way
Meanwhile... black men who only eat half a meal a day and gain at least 1-4 pounds a week, meanwhile Indians have to eat like 15 meals just to gain 2 pounds a year

Im almost sure you can get a 6 pack decent muscle physique in a year probably
Roidmaxx

Literally if you can move your limbs you can do martial arts even as a manlet, you dont have to be a world champion
its too late for me at this point regardless, I developed heart issues (fluttering) because my life is so wonderful, and doctors told me to not lift or do really heavy exercise anymore.

Nah those dudes cope even more than you here
How am I coping though?
You think that hitting the gym will get you a gf?

Meanwhile... black men who only eat half a meal a day and gain at least 1-4 pounds a week, meanwhile Indians have to eat like 15 meals just to gain 2 pounds a year
Bro if you eat less than your maintenance you arnt gonna gain weight no matter what basic biology so your wrong