Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women are lazy AF

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Srs. I work with a bunch of fat pigs in a government office in the deep south. Probably the fattest place on planet earth. Mostly black/hispanic women. All these fat, vile, rotten, ugly, creatures do is sit around on their phones and chat all day. Fuking ugly, lazy, pigs.

They talk about food all the time too. Fuking pigs don't realize that men are judging their disgusting asses.

Last edited:
I hate how fat our nation has become. It is embarassing as an AmERican.

Srs. I work with a bunch of fat pigs in a government office in the deep south. Probably the fattest place on planet earth. Mostly black/hispanic women. All these fat, vile, rotten, ugly, creatures do is sit around on their phones and chat all day. Fuking ugly, lazy, pigs.

They talk about food all the time too. Fuking pigs don't realize that men are judging their disgusting asses.
i agree, for the most part a lot of these fat women just complain and make the job even more of a mental hell because you constantly are their target for their schizo ramblings and you tell them to stfu but then they cry and act like you did something wrong, i csnt work with females i need a male dominant work environment

i agree, for the most part a lot of these fat women just complain and make the job even more of a mental hell because you constantly are their target for their schizo ramblings and you tell them to stfu but then they cry and act like you did something wrong, i csnt work with females i need a male dominant work environment
Yep

Most of the Black fat bitches have Obama phones

Put them on the BBQ

Men literally simp for these girls too especially when you hear them talk about bbls half of them are simping for the landwhes