Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you for or against gymcelling?

Gymcelling

• For

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Against

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I still go to the gym, it's not like I have anything better to do. I'd rather be in shape in case the beta uprising actually happens, and even you are ugly I think it's better to be in shape.
YIXKfF4.jpg
vs
3JcbWwz.png

Definitely for even though i'm too lazy to do it.

Against since there will be no benefit to it.

Against for reasons not related for health

If gymcelling makes you happy then you should go for it

I think healthy habits are good, but you should not lift solely to attract women

Waste of time for incels.

I can't be bothered. I don't feel any enjoyment from torturing myself tbh.

being healthy is good, but i don't lifting is worth it, i would rather stick to body weight fitness or maybe just cardio

being healthy is good, but i don't lifting is worth it, i would rather stick to body weight fitness or maybe just cardio
But I like being big so I can intimidate normies.

For it, but only if are tall, are a career or outside oriented person who goes out and doesn't want to be completely emasculated, or if you have no other hobbies or too much free time. Basically, I'm for gymcelling. I do it for the last reason. I still eat like shit.

It can help some fatcels ascend, but that's really it.

Just do it for health reasons. It's also nice looking in the mirror and seeing so many cuts and divisions.

I did it back in 2015. But for only a month. It's too time consuming.

Not being a fat slob is enough benefit IMO.
Why is that a benefit? Sorry but the negatives outweigh the positives. I'm not even fat I lost 30 lbs over the past couple of months, but thanks for letting me know that a mod here likes to bully and call others "fat slobs". Can you be any more of a fucking asshole?

Can I have the option to put a mod on my ignore list ffs? I'm getting sick of this fruit loop.

@blickpall not even responding you fucking bitch. I hope people continue to ask if mommy's home when you answer the door because you look like a little beta teenager kek.

Why is that a benefit? Sorry but the negatives outweigh the positives. I'm not even fat I lost 30 lbs over the past couple of months, but thanks for letting me know that a mod here likes to bully and call others "fat slobs". Can you be any more of a fucking asshole?
It's a benefit because I feel healthier and everyday tasks are easier.

Also, I did not call you a fat slob and did not intend for the post to be taken that way. I've been close to being a fat slob in the past and I felt like shit. That's the only reason I used that kind of rhetoric. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

However, even so, your vitriolic response was out of line. Cool it.

You can be healthy and fit without going to the gym
Absolutely, but the gym I think is the easiest way because lifting weights is more efficient of a work out than many other common forms that don't include a gym (running, sports, etc.). Personally I prefer to play sports but I simply don't have the time and flexibility to coordinate with other people or join a club/team or whatever.

Absolutely, but the gym I think is the easiest way because lifting weights is more efficient of a work out than many other common forms that don't include a gym (running, sports, etc.). Personally I prefer to play sports but I simply don't have the time and flexibility to coordinate with other people or join a club/team or whatever.
I guess so, I just see the gym as a place for body building I did it for 3 years. I dropped it for personal reasons and rather just do cardio and sports to stay fit.

Everything that makes you physically in better shape is good.

I'm for it. Not just because gymcelling may get you a girl but because it helps you keep healthy and fit.

If you're non-N. E. E. T., then it is imperative. Even if you are, it's good for you regardless.
Also - he wouldn't be bearing that 'double-chin' if he were to, hypothetically, actually work out . . .

It's a benefit because I feel healthier and everyday tasks are easier.

Also, I did not call you a fat slob and did not intend for the post to be taken that way. I've been close to being a fat slob in the past and I felt like shit. That's the only reason I used that kind of rhetoric. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

However, even so, your vitriolic response was out of line. Cool it.
If you were trying to refer to yourself, then you could've said so. Considering past conversations it's quite difficult not to interpret it that way. Yes it was meant to be out of line because I thought you were insulting me.

If you were trying to refer to yourself, then you could've said so. Considering past conversations it's quite difficult not to interpret it that way. Yes it was meant to be out of line because I thought you were insulting me.
I really just was referring to the universal fat slob I guess, I wasn't referring to you or me but to being a fat slob in general, but it was based on past experience.

I think even proportionally to the perceived offense it was a bit more elevated but as you say, given the past conversations, I understand.

JFL at gymcels

Working out promotes longevity and triggers endorphins which will increase mental health and happiness.

It's the best cope

It takes strength to LDAR

If you want to ldar then ldar, but however not everyone can neetbux, just as would not everyone could afford to be unhealthy.

Also there's going to be no beta uprisings, stop it lol

I haven't gym'ed over the week, because I have no money to pay casually :/.

Gym if it makes you feel better. I don't think it's magic medicine for anyone, but it's something to do. May as well be healthy even if you're just gonna NEET life away.

Working out makes me not want to kill myself

I'm a fatcel, so yes. Been using the gym past year.
At the very least I physically feel better. Not overall because I have other issues. But I can tell my blood pressure is better, I can move faster. Clothes are cheaper because I don't have to go to Big Man stores. Honeslty if I didn't lose weight I would be dead right now. But I'm also semi-suicidal (think about it a lot but never made concrete plans)

I used to be around 480 pounds (srs), now at about 290 but it fluctuates a bit. I do a mix of weight machines and cardio at the gym. I think it's a natrual sort of anti depressant. If I look better and am more attractive to women, fine. But one should do it for themselves, not to become uncel. That was my initial reason but it's not a good mentality to have. I started losing weight to increase chances withn a oneitis a few years ago (I know, wrong reasons but thought I had a shot because we were already sort of in LDR) but then finally got over that but just kept with it.

At my old job I always felt so exhausted with my weight being on my feet all day. Looking back I don't even know how I got through the day. There was quite a bit of walking and moving around too. I used to struggle to lift even small items, just carrying in bags of groceries or whatever. It's definitely had a positive impact on my life, working out even though any muscle gains are still buried under the fat and loose skin.

Last edited:
Gym if it makes you feel better. I don't think it's magic medicine for anyone, but it's something to do. May as well be healthy even if you're just gonna NEET life away.
I've unbanned you btw.

I think the guy in the discord, may have accidentally ban you? Sorry about that.

I am for it, because while it can help some fatcels and incels ascend, one should not do it solely for that purpose. Rather, it should be to look tough, also gymcelling + martial arts = powerful incel who can survive