Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are You Incel If A Girl Put Her Legs On Your Lap?

Incel or Nah

• Chads.is / Fakecel moment for sure.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • It never went further so still Incel.

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
A friend who is an incel said that a girl who he liked at the time put her legs on his lap, which gave him a massive boner, but she wasn't interested in him because she was a teasing bitch who wanted to cuck him with a better man.

Last edited:
Fakecel cuck moment

Depends. He isn’t a KHHTV anymore, but he definitely not a truecel.

I had that all that time in my dreams

A girl sat on my lap in 7th grade, still trucel.

Why did you edit your thread OP? Did the mods force you to censor it?

Still incel. She was fucking with him to impress Chad, knowing your friend would get a boner in class and be embarrassed.

I can't even fathom that occurring to me

A foid wouldn't even look at an incel for more than 5 seconds let alone touching him and putting her leg on his lap:lul::lul:

A girl sat on my lap in 7th grade, still trucel.
we had a slut that did that to everyone in like 8th grade. she thought nothing of it. she was also ugly as fuck. did sit on my lap once but then I asked if she wanna fuck said no :feelshmm: she got off on being a cock tease despite being subhuman I guess :feelsmage: well it was still nice. legs on lap is somewhat more erotic though :feelshmm:

A foid never put her legs on my lap. :lasereyes:

Imagine if it did happen though, I would def be hard and I'd gladly rub them if they're bare. :ahegao:

Reminiscing on my bluepilled days, I would have dreams of being in my high school of me sitting by the window in the halls and a JB sitting on my lap. Too bad this never happened in reality.