Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "Are you lonely? Just be your own friend!" (Skip to 1:20)

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★

I bet the person who made that video has never experienced true loneliness or depression. She must have spent one weekend alone and bored and thought "wow. So this is what depression and loneliness feels like".

I stopped watching them a long time ago because of shit like this.

I talk to myself cuz givin myself therapy is cheaper

She must have spent one weekend alone and bored and thought "wow. So this is what depression and loneliness feels like".
Exactly, foids will never understand what true loneliness is like. I can go sometimes for almost a week without uttering one word, yet these whores become manic if they don't have 100 simps in an instant.

Also, I HATE her fake voice. She speaks in that cutesy ASMRish tone just to psychologically seduce lonely men into subscribing to her and giving her views.

Now put some weight on that scrawny little brain.. ~2928 days...
If you don´t develop "anything" during this time, aren´t you an Astronaut ??

I talk to myself cuz givin myself therapy is cheaper
Money isn't even the reason. Therapy is a wastw of time because normies and foids can't relate to sub5 problems

Also, I HATE her fake voice. She speaks in that cutesy ASMRish tone just to psychologically seduce lonely men into subscribing to her and giving her views.
holy shit finally someone says it

I spend already plenty of time with my other personalities

5 year old toddlers are more apt and specialized to talk about Chemical Engineering, then women are at talking about loneliness.

Nothing of value has ever came out of a women's mouth when it comes to the topic.

Hold on a minute

Foids can't understand loneliness. They will always have someone looking out for them and viewing them as valuable

I bet the person who made that video has never experienced true loneliness or depression. She must have spent one weekend alone and bored and thought "wow. So this is what depression and loneliness feels like".