Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie problems don't even compare to mine

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
> Stumble across an old online comment of me where I tell people that I'm a 25yo virgin and that it sucks
> One guy replied "My family consists of only my brother because I lost everyone else, I would much rather be a virgin instead of not having a family."
> Me, who is a virgin AND has only my brother as family:

> Stumble across a yt video of a foid who talks about depression on christmas
> She cries and talks about how lonely she is and how horrible it is (I think to myself, wow so relatable)
> She mentions that her last relationship ended 5 months ago because of her depression
> Me, who never had a relationship EVER and hasn't attended any social event in over 7 years:

> Stumble across a guy on an online forum who's posting about depression and loneliness
> I decide to write him a message because I'm also lonely and depressed
> Turns out he's in college, lives together with other guys and they regularly have house parties and stuff
> Me, who hasn't had ANY social interaction in years and is ACTUALLY lonely:

This is such a joke.
I keep looking for people who have it just as bad as me, but everytime I find someone who seems to be suffering, it's only just some normie retard who doesn't even have it bad and is just playing a victim role.
Nobody IN THE WORLD had to suffer as much as I did and still do.
These people cry about loneliness when they're single for more than 2 months or haven't had social interaction in 2 weeks, while I haven't had a relationship MY WHOLE LIFE and haven't had social interaction in over 5 YEARS.
Normies wouldn't survive a week in my shoes.
They wouldn't survive a week in my shoes.
Their suffering is a joke compared to mine.
They don't know what hell looks like. They don't know what real loneliness and depression looks like.
They don't know what actual hardship feels like.

Those niggas just want sympathy

"B-but muh life is hard too! I haven't had a gf in 1 month and haven't had sex in 2 days"

And i haven't had ANYTHING in 25 years cunt.

Even fucking niglets starving in africa are happier than me only because they actually have other humans who love and care for them.

> Stumble across an old online comment of me where I tell people that I'm a 25yo virgin and that it sucks
> One guy replied "My family consists of only my brother because I lost everyone else, I would much rather be a virgin instead of not having a family."
> Me, who is a virgin AND has only my brother as family:
View attachment 1045517

> Stumble across a yt video of a foid who talks about depression on christmas
> She cries and talks about how lonely she is and how horrible it is (I think to myself, wow so relatable)
> She mentions that her last relationship ended 5 months ago because of her depression
> Me, who never had a relationship EVER and hasn't attended any social event in over 7 years:
View attachment 1045517

> Stumble across a guy on an online forum who's posting about depression and loneliness
> I decide to write him a message because I'm also lonely and depressed
> Turns out he's in college, lives together with other guys and they regularly have house parties and stuff
> Me, who hasn't had ANY social interaction in years and is ACTUALLY lonely:
View attachment 1045517

This is such a joke.
I keep looking for people who have it just as bad as me, but everytime I find someone who seems to be suffering, it's only just some normie retard who doesn't even have it bad and is just playing a victim role.
Nobody IN THE WORLD had to suffer as much as I did and still do.
These people cry about loneliness when they're single for more than 2 months or haven't had social interaction in 2 weeks, while I haven't had a relationship MY WHOLE LIFE and haven't had social interaction in over 5 YEARS.
Normies wouldn't survive a week in my shoes.
They wouldn't survive a week in my shoes.
Their suffering is a joke compared to mine.
They don't know what hell looks like. They don't know what real loneliness and depression looks like.
They don't know what actual hardship feels like.
Loneliness is just an aesthetic for normoids.

Relatable thread

See it on discord, tiktok and sometimes on the forums too

How old are you,OP?

:feelsseriously: Social media has convinced everyone they are “lonely” or that they “feel lonely.”And that somehow people in relationships can still be lonely lol. Clown. Fucking. World.

Loneliness is just an aesthetic for normoids.

Don't worry. You'll always have IceCat to screenshot your threads and post them on IT:owo:.

:feelsseriously: Social media has convinced everyone they are “lonely” or that they “feel lonely.”And that somehow people in relationships can still be lonely lol. Clown. Fucking. World.
They watch a Ryan gosling edit and think "omg he's literally me"

They watch a Ryan gosling edit and think "omg he's literally me"
So true.
That reminds me of the Joker. Everyone was like "omg he's literally me" but in the end, I was the only person who was alone in the cinema, all the other "literally me"-normgroids were watching with their friends.