Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you low inhib enough to ask girls for hug?

VIOLENTCEL

VIOLENTCEL

Greycel
I shiver in panic at the thought of asking women for hug

the devastating feeling of being rejected a hug outweighs the small pleasure of a hug imo

have you ever asked any woman for a hug? how did it go?

Last edited:
I actually asked for a hug from a 20 year old substitute teacher during middle school on a dare from one of my friends. I just literally asked her , " hey , can i get a hug? " at the end of class and she gave me a little awkward smile and said sure. I felt her perky little boobs on my chest through her slim tank top and almost popped a boner right there ngl.

I wasn't actually low inhib , i just wanted to impress my little friends and it took some courage.

I actually wonder how far i could have taken that now, if that was so easy. Maybe i couldve groped her ass and she wouldn't have said anything. Fuck , i should have taken my chance :feelsrope:

but I was too young and naive to do anything and was scared of the consequences LOL. I wish i was a minor again , so i could legit grab some titties and get a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:
Hell no. If a girl likes you she will just do it, or at least give you signs. If you have to initiate any form of attraction at all, then its a lost cause

I've only been hugged by a girl twice and that was because they where drunk, no girl would ever look at or hug me sober and i certainly wouldn't ask cause they would just laugh in my face and emasculate me.

I did once. She rejected and i never asked again

I'm too subhuman. I wouldn't even suggest the idea. Plus a foids touch would trigger my inceldom pain.

No man. I'm high inhib