Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you Pro-pedo or anti-pedo?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date

Pro-pedo or anti-pedo?

• Im Pro-pedo

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Im Anti-pedo

Votes: 49 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kids are very smart these days, they have instagram and facebook which exposes them to sex very early, not to mention their roastie mothers letting them walk around in skin tight clothes to arouse their male teachers. I didn't grow up with any of those things and even I knew how to say "no" to someone I didn't like trying to kiss me or try and get me naked.
Yeah, that's because our society is degenerate, but those kids still don't know the difference between good or bad yet and they follow whatever trendy around them.
10 year old girls are already having periods and they get horny and can give consent.
But i don't think any 10 years old girl would want to be fucked by a male older than 14 and that's why most pedophiles cases are rape.
What will happen to them in the future if they had sex? What's the difference between a 10 year old and a 14 year old having sex, and a 10 year old and a 40 year old?
They most likely will suffer from PTSD forever as it was most likely rape or they did something they didn't understand how serious it is. And the difference between a 10 year old and older women, is that the latter are much more developed physically and mentally, so there's no comparison.

Just ignore stanx,he worships a pedophile which married a 9 yr old girl named Aisha,idk if he is mentaly disable or just a pure hypocrite
The chapter is almost finish and the chapters after it will be brutal for the Jews here ;)

kids are very smart these days, they have instagram and facebook which exposes them to sex very early, not to mention their roastie mothers letting them walk around in skin tight clothes to arouse their male teachers. I didn't grow up with any of those things and even I knew how to say "no" to someone I didn't like trying to kiss me or try and get me naked.

10 year old girls are already having periods and they get horny and can give consent.

What will happen to them in the future if they had sex? What's the difference between a 10 year old and a 14 year old having sex, and a 10 year old and a 40 year old?

Honestly dude, listen to yourself grasping at straws to justify a sexual attraction to young girls or boys(more specifically prepubescent children).

Young children engaging in sexual acts, especially with adults is not healthy nor is it "normal" . They are not physically or mentally developed enough to be introduced to such things.

With that being said. I believe that not all pedophiles are child molesters/rapists and not all child molesters/rapists are pedophiles.

Child molestation or possession/distribution of cp is technically what will bring criminal charges against said person. Is it entirely possible to be by definition a pedophile and not commit a crime such as viewing or owning cp ? Probably.

But it still makes my skin crawl knowing that people have such harmful sexual preferences. But hey. I'm no authority on morals or a person in law enforcement. So I suppose it is none of my concern at the end of the day.

Honestly dude, listen to yourself grasping at straws to justify a sexual attraction to young girls or boys(more specifically prepubescent children).

Young children engaging in sexual acts, especially with adults is not healthy nor is it "normal" . They are not physically or mentally developed enough to be introduced to such things.

With that being said. I believe that not all pedophiles are child molesters/rapists and not all child molesters/rapists are pedophiles.

Child molestation or possession/distribution of cp is technically what will bring criminal charges against said person. Is it entirely possible to be by definition a pedophile and not commit a crime such as viewing or owning cp ? Probably.

But it still makes my skin crawl knowing that people have such harmful sexual preferences. But hey. I'm no authority on morals or a person in law enforcement. So I suppose it is none of my concern at the end of the day.
I agree with this post.

Yeah, that's because our society is degenerate, but those kids still don't know the difference between good or bad yet and they follow whatever trendy around them.
Then why stop at sex with adults? Might as well let them do that too since they already can do everything else. And it should be the parent's responsibility to keep their children away from people they don't want fucking them, that shouldn't be the law's job. Other parents are ok with their kids dressing like sluts and having sex, so I don't know why other people want to have a say in how people decide to raise their kids.

But i don't think any 10 years old girl would want to be fucked by a male older than 14 and that's why most pedophiles cases are rape.
You might think that because that's what the media says. Young girls love older men, they can appreciate men much better than hypergamous gold diggers in their late teens and early 20's.

They most likely will suffer from PTSD forever as it was most likely rape or they did something they didn't understand how serious it is.
Rape should be punished, but if the girl enjoyed it then there isn't an issue. PTSD causes people to commit suicide, in East Asia the number of kids having sex with adults is huge, but there isn't an epdemic of women from thailand committing suicide.

And the difference between a 10 year old and older women, is that the latter are much more developed physically and mentally, so there's no comparison.
Why does someone need to be fully developed mentally to enjoy sex, does that mean someone who develops a mental disorder or gets brain damage shouldn't be allowed to have sex?

Last edited:
If they're just straws then you can easily argue against them.

It is not normal raising the AoC to 18, less than 200 years ago having sex with 10 year olds was totally accepted. It's in our DNA and nature to be attracted to young fertile girls. If that's not what you're attracted to I bet there are at least a few people in your family who are.

If they're just straws then you can easily argue against them.

It is not normal raising the AoC to 18, less than 200 years ago having sex with 10 year olds was totally accepted. It's in our DNA and nature to be attracted to young fertile girls. If that's not what you're attracted to I bet there are at least a few people in your family who are.

Who cares ? More specifically... why do you care ? I'm assuming that you are an adult male. We are living in the present and as of now (at least in United States) engaging in sexual acts with a minor consensual or otherwise is a criminal offence.

Besides. You are on an incel board. I highly doubt that any teen/highschool aged girls or otherwise are going to be propositioning you for consensual sex.

Moreover. Who gives a flying fuck what are dna says about being attracted to young fertile teen females ? Have a little restraint. If you are attracted to young girls I personally don't give a shit. And even if laws were to change it wouldn't benefit you as an incel in the slightest anyway.

engaging in sexual acts with a minor consensual or otherwise is a criminal offence
That's not an argument.
Besides. You are on an incel board. I highly doubt that any teen/highschool aged girls or otherwise are going to be propositioning you for consensual sex.
You'd have a better shot with them than a hypergamous 25 year old with the 1000 cock stare.
Moreover. Who gives a flying fuck what are dna says about being attracted to young fertile teen females ? Have a little restraint.
Why don't you tell gays to resist themselves or gilf chasers? If there is no harm then there is no problem.

This thread needs more LITTLE GIRLS
Received 114932179172263

The amount of moralfagging itt is unbelievable.

If pedo is considered 13 and under, then no thanks. Those girls have no tits, ass and anything.

The amount of moralfagging itt is unbelievable.
Top 1 moralfaggot is @Stanx22
JFL @ that guy, he cares about little girl's PTSD and recites literally what normie manuals have to say about all of this word by word. My cuckteardar is on high alert with this fruitcake.

I've notived that since voting became anonymous from being public before, the ratio of pro increased. KEK

As long as the girl is at least 13, pro-pedo. It's what nature wants, and they only punish ugly guys for it anyways. Case in point? When David Bowie was almost 30 he was fucking 14 year old groupies. This is public knowledge. Far as I know he was never punished or anything for it.

This is really faggy, wtf..

Im not mentally ill so no. Also, you know that this is just gonna make people think that we are crazy. They will take our issues lightly and say "who cares, they support paedophilia." Im just glad that most people voted no.

Im not mentally ill so no. Also, you know that this is just gonna make people think that we are crazy. They will take our issues lightly and say "who cares, they support paedophilia." Im just glad that most people voted no.
They will hate us regardless and good I want them to think we're crazy and be afraid of ugly men.

If the girl is at least 14, then it's okay in my books.

Less than this age is pedophilic.

Top 1 moralfaggot is @Stanx22
JFL @ that guy, he cares about little girl's PTSD and recites literally what normie manuals have to say about all of this word by word. My cuckteardar is on high alert with this fruitcake.
I can't stand incels that still give in to normie standards as if that will change they way they are treated.

14 and up cool anything lower nah..

alot of bluepillers laughing at still having normie morals.

Im pro P R I M E P U S S Y

They will hate us regardless and good I want them to think we're crazy and be afraid of ugly men.
Exactly, they never did and never will care about us, so fuck their moral codes. The bridges are already burned after talking about sex slaves and going ER.

this is 2018 i thought we were past hating people for their nature

you know you're an idiot when you virtue signal on this website. it's ESPECIALLY funny when anyone with a brain can see just how obsessed with sex "kids" are nowadays, and people still act like they're innocent little angels that don't even know what the hose/gates of Hell looking thing on their crotch is.

for the curious: check out the app "Yubo" and see how innocent children are. i can guarantee that most "children" in this day and age have engaged in more sexual acts than everyone on this website.

It's called standards and over 70% of incels on this site agree.
K well everyone in the world still hates u as much as the biggest pedophile rapist simply because you are ugly but at least you have standards.

K well everyone in the world still hates u as much as the biggest pedophile rapist simply because you are ugly but at least you have standards.
Sorry to tell u this dude but everyone in the world isn't you. Btw if ur gonna try to insult me at least make it a good roast. Come on, you have so much to go off by and all you say is that.

Sorry to tell u this dude but everyone in the world isn't you. Btw if ur gonna try to insult me at least make it a good roast. Come on, you have so much to go off by and all you say is that.
Where did I insult you? I said people won't like u regardless of whether you think pedophilia is ok bcuz you are ugly.

Where did he insult you lol? It's assumed that you're ugly since you made an account here.

Status
Not open for further replies.