Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you religious?

Are you religious?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Are you religious? Yes/No? I'd be interested how many people here actually are religious.

If yes:
What religion are you in?
Does it help you cope?
Do you practise your religion often? (Praying, etc)
Do you go to church on a regular basis?

Was born catholic but I class myself as agnostic, my mother keeps telling me to pray but I never bother

I hope I can become in the future.

I’m a self practicing Christian. I don’t have a church because none of them are as strict as I am. I try to pray daily, but sometimes I get busy or too depressed.

Does it help me cope? Not really, the only cope I have is hoping that I’ll be rewarded in the afterlife.

Spiritual but not religious. My beliefs are into dharmic side

Yes. Islam. Doesn't help me cope. I try to pray at least once a week (on Friday).

I've tried to cope with religion in the past, but it failed, because you need either actual belief or at least a community (and religious people are just a different breed of normies, nothing special about them)
I was born atheist and I think it'll stay that way

No, im ok with it.

Most people who are religious would try to manipulate us and fucking fail at it.

>What religion are you in?
Christianity, Specifically LCMS.
>Does it help you cope?
Eh, enough. The life of a Christian is pretty consistently filled with suffering, sacrifice, and pain. I do like it though, and acknowledge its necessity. It does provide a small social circle, and you do see some nice women in the church once in a while. So a little bit.
>Do you practise your religion often? (Praying, etc)

I wish I prayed more. I try nightly but it simply doesn't happen - I'm working on it. I read the bible a few times a week and during special times I sing psalms. Practicing Christianity is more about apologizing the Gospel and is not a works-based system like shitlam (though good faith brings good works!).
>Do you go to church on a regular basis?
Every Sunday, Wednesdays during Lent and Advent. I'm starting to go on Thursday nights too for confirmation (I'm already confirmed, but I'm there encourage the confirmands + to make sure I know everything I should know.)

I grew up forced into the Jew created Christ cult and was brainwashed with it's false doctrines like just about everyone else in the Jew occupied and controlled formerly all white western world of America a.k.a Amerikwa a.k.a The Kwa.

My branch of the Jew cult for the goyim was Protestant Lutheranism.

Anyway the beginning of my post sounds a bit harsher than it really was as my parents weren't ferocious Jesus Camp freak type Christ cuck cultists.

It was moreso a "Well we better put the boy in Sunday School and have him brainwashed with this same crap we were brainwashed with as children simply because its the thing to do" etc.

My dad grew up Catholic but I believe my mother convinced him to convert to Protestantism before they were married.

I came to be an ardent believer in the cult because I was a child seeing only a small bubble of the world and being surrounded by adult cultists that I saw in church with all the trappings of success about them ie expensive looking suits and whom appeared to be successes in life I just assumed for that reason there must be something more to the cult and that it must be true and as time went on I almost seriously considered becoming a pastor and grew ever increasingly militant as a Christ fag, a real "deus vult" type (really douche vult is more like it, heh).

So yeah privately as a teenager I'd turned into a Christ tard fundamentalist in part due to watching crazy ass televangelist probable CIA/Mossad asset (asshole) preachers like John Hagee and others but the seeds of my fundamentalism were probably more sowed by a response to a question I asked a pastor one day in the basement of our church while a party was going on down there of some sort. His response to me was "Oh we don't LITERALLY believe in this stuff ie the Buy Bull" to which that shocked the Hell out of me and I was too mindfucked to even speak after that. Later after I got my composure and probably my mind attempting to protect my false brainwashed Christ fag worldview I just chalked this pastor up to being a heretic and sided I believe with the television preachers or some other preacher I heard somewhere who made what I felt was a common sense point which went: "Why should we believe Christianity unless we believe and practice every word of the Bible literally?"

Anyway even though that guy whoever he was made what I felt to be a profoundly good point that led to my fundamentalism after my own preacher's (actually he was probably just a visiting preacher of the same faith and not one of the men stationed at my church) dissapointing and worldview crushing reply it ended up being the Buy Bull itself that ultimately turned me away from the cult along with finally getting online access and thereby being able to break out of the Christ fag bubble seeing a whole other world with people who didn't want or need it in their lives and who had themselves thoroughly refuted it's doctrines who had similar nagging questions as I did that could never be sufficiently answered about how a supposed "loving god" could do this or that and still supposedly think itself worthy of worship much less it's god status.

Yahweh and Yeshua (Jesus Christ) are essentially as fictional characters of the same nature as the Jew's that created them in story form ie they are simply psychopaths with delusions of granduer. No more, no less.

Though I'm not completely closed minded.

I've always welcomed Jesus Christ to appear to me in some form or fashion whether by dream or in person and provide me some kind of satisfactory explanation about how he can be god incarnate and the Bible can be true and he still be moral and righteous and worthy of worship as well his father but still after all my years of living he's never taking me up on this challenge.

That said a bit later after my awakening to Christianity and becoming an agnostic atheist I had my racial awakening and European white man awareness pagan awakening being exposed to Dr. William Pierce, George Lincoln Rockwell, Tom Metzger, Scott Roberts, Eustace Mullins, David Lane and Varg Vikernes works and writings and have learned about the white race's authentic religion and gods and so now I would still consider myself religious to a degree enough to answer yes to this poll's question while still mostly maintaining an agnostic atheistic worldview.

I guess what I've come to is a level of reverence and respect for my true European pagan religious and cultural heritage, pagan gods such as Odin and Thor among many others as well forebears and a strong hatred for Jews and their early Christ cuck collaberator slaves and shabbos goyim servants such as the race traitor Charlemagne who helped them to largely destroy the memory of paganism and thereby keep so much of white's true religious and spiritual knowledge outside of our hands which has only weakened us to the Jew's benefit.

Christ insanity is simply Communism 1.0 or proto-communism.

As David Lane so wisely said in his excellent article "What to think Vs. How to think".

"The treacherous Charlemagne then surrounded the Saxons with a Christian army and beheaded them in front of an audience of church dignitaries. By such methods a new belief was forced on Europe. In effect, the Jews hired the Roman Empire to murder anyone in Europe who would not accept a new religion with Jews as "God's Chosen People". The White world has been collectively insane ever since."-David Lane

Last edited:
I'm not and have been atheist since I was about 16, but I want to start reading some books about philosophy and hopefully the bible one day.

I've recently been watching Jay Dyer debates and I think he is really intelligent and well read. I might consider converting into Orthodox Christianity after doing some research.

What religion are you in?

Christianity. Protestant, although I dont really like associating myself with a label per say.

Does it help you cope?

It's always my first and last to resorts for everything.

Do you practise your religion often? (Praying, etc)

Yeah, pray daily.
Read the bible daily/couple times a week.

Do you go to church on a regular basis?

Yes, every Sunday.

No man.

Religion has to be one of the most delusional copes out there.

Yes br0.

I believe in nature.
It's the only blackpilled "philosophy" of life.

I "pray" by keeping fragile plants alive!
My dwarf citrus trees... And various other plants that are thirsty due to drought.

It helps me cope because it's an everyday task!

My "church" is everywhere! But mostly outside.

There are no leaders or followers in my church! There is only turf war and cooperation!

I come from a losely Christian family. I dont take it as serious as I should imo. Should read the bible more, it says plenty of true statements about human nature and has plenty of blackpills.

Catholic
>Does it help you cope?
Not at all. Can't cope with the fact that I'm ugly and get rejected by church girls, even if I pray every day.

Sometimes. I pray for my family, friends, and the world so we'll be full of blessings.
Only if I visit my parents and family. Cause they'd tell me to go.

Gcwaw7izkzo11

no, fuck religion :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Religions are the most successful scams in the history of mankind.

Or, if there is a god, he hates incels. He watches us suffering every day, and does nothing.

No, the first option sounds better. There is no god.

Christianity, Specifically LCMS.
>Does it help you cope?
Eh, enough. The life of a Christian is pretty consistently filled with suffering, sacrifice, and pain. I do like it though, and acknowledge its necessity. It does provide a small social circle, and you do see some nice women in the church once in a while. So a little bit.
I wish I prayed more. I try nightly but it simply doesn't happen - I'm working on it. I read the bible a few times a week and during special times I sing psalms. Practicing Christianity is more about apologizing the Gospel and is not a works-based system like shitlam (though good faith brings good works!).
Every Sunday, Wednesdays during Lent and Advent. I'm starting to go on Thursday nights too for confirmation (I'm already confirmed, but I'm there encourage the confirmands + to make sure I know everything I should know.)

It depends on which variant of Christianity of course. Some Christian denominations require baptism for salvation, for example. It depends on whether the religion is more orthodox or orthoprax. Orthodox literally translates to "correct beliefs," and orthoprax to "correct practices." Not every variant of Christianity is purely orthodox.

Christianity seems to be more orthodox oriented than Islam, so I don't strictly speaking contest what you said, but there is a range among Christian denominations.

In the study of religion, orthopraxy is correct conduct, both ethical and liturgical, as opposed to faith or grace etc.[1][2][3] This contrasts with orthodoxy, which emphasizes correct belief, and ritualism, the practice of rituals.[4]

Wikipedia separates ritualism out as well, but I think I would most likely put that under orthopraxy since it is a practice rather than a belief, and orthoprax means "the correct practices." It's rather fuzzy though, as some put forth that the correct practices naturally follow having the correct beliefs. It can be hard to separate them. But Christianity does have a general central focus on salvation by belief in Christ, which makes orthodoxy a central feature of Christianity. However, if you also need baptism to be saved, as numerous Christian denominations hold, then that means the correct beliefs alone are not enough without the correct practices, which makes such denominations less orthodox.

Last edited: