Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I can't cope on religion like on my bluepilled days anymore

agresteking34

agresteking34

Recruit
★★★
I mean, most of my politic spectrum are very conservative on a traditional catholic kind of way but i really can't pray for anything, since i got blackpilled i find it hard to believe on any kind of religion.

Now one thing that piss me off for some reason, is that i can't understand why the majority of northern europeans are atheist, what the fuck man, you are born in a first world country, you are tall, you are white, you probably rich and basically every woman worship you just for existing, that makes zero sense for me, i can't understand these people.
At least tall european men like Serbians and Croatians are actually very religious, and i do understand them, if i was born tall and white with a full head of hair, i would thank God everyday for living with these conditions.

Last edited:
At least tall european men like Serbians and Croatians are actually very religious, and i do understand them, if i was born tall and white with a full head of hair, i would thank God everyday for living with these conditions.
:bigbrain::feelshmm:

Its funny because its usually those with the shittiest lives who cope with jesus and shit

Fear of hell is the only thing that keeps me from going ER. I do believe in God, and it's about the only thing keeping me alive in a world where Jews control everything, distribute fake money, and engineer a society of whores and thieves, that cast us aside like trash.

This verse pretty much saved my life, because any God who entices his prophet to relay that are Jews a "synagogue of Satan" and slams promiscuity is well worth worshipping in my book and might just offer light at the end of the tunnel when it's all said and done.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9

The Bible is pretty interesting when you take off the mainstream church lens and take it for what it says.

Now one thing that piss me off for some reason, is that i can't understand why the majority of northern europeans are atheist
Who is religion marketed to the most? The downtrodden. Why would you want a rulebook and lose more of your income if your life is already great?