Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you short or tall?

Yes?

• Short

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Tall

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Medium Short

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Medium Tall

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
Average or a little short

Is 5'7 short or medium short for u?

Is 5'7 short or medium short for u?
im 511 but the median height for an attractive man these days is money in the bank and 6.2 so i guess im medium tall but not tall enough

Average but short by roastie standards

Short by the standards of my area.

Show the votes reveal the tallfags

Medium tall tbh, probably would work well for me if I wasn’t ruined in other aspects…

over

6ft 2, not a manlet but it is not much different to the 5ft 11 average here. I only tower over curries.

6ft 2, not a manlet but it is not much different to the 5ft 11 average here. I only tower over curries.
Ive stood next to a 6.2 dude and talked to him, I feel like hes a father talking down to his son, Hes taller than me and theyre legs look longer

Ive stood next to a 6.2 dude and talked to him, I feel like hes a father talking down to his son, Hes taller than me and theyre legs look longer
Where roughly in the world are you? in the UK most people are around my height, the amount of immigrants we have lowers the height average,

Where roughly in the world are you? in the UK most people are around my height, the amount of immigrants we have lowers the height average,
United Cuckdom? Me im on an island all alone

The most averagest of average height :
5'9

im 5'10 but here in netherlands all guys are 6' plus so its doesnt matter, maybe moving to another country will make mee feel taller
Im 5.11 so i can lie about it

5'10.5 so medium short for males where I live

im 5'10 but here in netherlands all guys are 6' plus so its doesnt matter, maybe moving to another country will make mee feel taller
Being 5'10 in the Netherlands must be brutal. I think it might even be considered manlet height there.
I am 5'10 or 179 cm in Canada and it is considered to be close to short, even tho Canada is quite a bit shorter than the Netherlands.

Being 5'10 in the Netherlands must be brutal. I think it might even be considered manlet height there.
I am 5'10 or 179 cm in Canada and it is considered to be close to short, even tho Canada is quite a bit shorter than the Netherlands.
Im 511 and its not called canada anymore, Its now Cucknada!

I'm 5'6. Everyone here heightmogs me :feelsrope: