Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are into all kinds of men

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Men who are tall and lanky, men who are tall and muscular, men who are tall and shy, men who are tall and confident, men who are tall and play instruments, men who are tall and nerdy, even men who are tall and short (5’10).

With tastes so diverse, I don’t know why anyone here is acting like women are so picky!

Men who are tall and lanky, men who are tall and muscular, men who are tall and shy, men who are tall and confident, men who are tall and play instruments, men who are tall and nerdy, even men who are tall and short (5’10).

With tastes so diverse, I don’t know why anyone here is acting like women are so picky!
Because were ugly and they are picky perhaps.

Never in my life has a woman liked me despite my good personality, I became incel in 2019 if i havent gotten anyone when i wasnt assosiated with incel then im sure as heck im not getting anyone to love me this time either, The amout of girls ive approached only to walk home defeated.

Its over.

I haven't always been so bitter toward women. I learned about the blackpill about a year ago. Before this I made sure to always be kind to everyone, to help women if they are suffering and to try and brighten people's days generally. What I noticed was that the tall, attractive men with disgusting, slobby and quite frankly rude and narcissistic personalities would typically have women swarming them.

What's even the point? I spend my entire life aiming high and trying my best only to end up completely alone having never tasted even the whispers of love. Meanwhile chad gets to rotate around whoever he wants and these women get bitter and resentful for being 'played' and take it out on men who didn't play them, like me. Pointless.

Lol

:feelskek: