Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you soy or orge? How you get treated?

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date

Have you a more feminine face (soy) or a masculine (orge)One?

• Feminine

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Masculine

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
I wonder how much you get treated based on your dimorphic face
I am orge so people are scared of me and don't approach, so it's not only ugliness
But it has his advantages, I have less chance of being bullied
Soys or feminine face have more Chance of getting bullied but they experience much less solitude
(The next pool I am going to do low trust Vs High trust)
It will be a pretty interesting experiment
Vote who you are and explain how you get treated in the comments (obviously put what you voted in the comment)
You can also indicate how much you are in the spectrum
41598 2020 73472 Fig1 HTML
2pkfe7dpegc01 1
Images 42
1 s20 S1090513801000666 gr1

Last edited:
I have a masculine orge face

Ogre. I get treated like a fucking monster.

Like have you ever watched a movie where the humans see an ogre looking creature and they get all disgusted?

Well that's exactly how people look at me. It's literally just like it is in the movies lmaoo

What's you experience as an orge?
Only females mocked me, called me names, stared at me with disgust, and even assaulted me on occasion. I was never bullied by guys, especially chads, they were usually nice and even gave me dating advise (which was, of course, bluepilled), but Normie guys would occasionally call me ugly. Females never showed me respect, they avoided touching me because they assumed I had a disease. And every time I tried to make a move on them, they always turned me down.
Have you observed the experience of an feminine cel?
I've never seen a feminine cel tbh

over for feminine incels

over for feminine incels
It looks like there are more orges here even if a masculine face increase your SMV.
Either they are more aware or it make things worse

Only females mocked me, called me names, stared at me with disgust, and even assaulted me on occasion. I was never bullied by guys, especially chads, they were usually nice and even gave me dating advise (which was, of course, bluepilled), but Normie guys would occasionally call me ugly. Females never showed me respect, they avoided touching me because they assumed I had a disease. And every time I tried to make a move on them, they always turned me down.

I've never seen a feminine cel tbh
Well that's interesting, I assumed you would be feard.

Body : soy
Face : soy if without beard, however I do have a heavy beard.

Treated nicely if I behave in aggressive manner

I lack masculine features such as a chizeled jawline, a robust skull or hooded/deepset eyes, so i'd say my face is a bit more feminine

only masculine thing about my face is my somewhat-ok looking beard

Feminine face with enlarged and distanced facial features and a big head. I also have a feminine frame with narrow clavicles

I wonder how much you get treated based on your dimorphic face
I am orge so people are scared of me and don't approach, so it's not only ugliness
But it has his advantages, I have less chance of being bullied
Soys or feminine face have more Chance of getting bullied but they experience much less solitude
(The next pool I am going to do low trust Vs High trust)
It will be a pretty interesting experiment
Vote who you are and explain how you get treated in the comments (obviously put what you voted in the comment)
You can also indicate how much you are in the spectrum
View attachment 1154493
View attachment 1154497View attachment 1154498View attachment 1154500
Bearded shitskinned curry. You do the math

im slavcel so obv ogre
doesnt matter cuz racepill hit so hard

Rofl 13 people claiming to have masculine faces. Pure LIES. Like 95 percent of incels have soy baby faces in some way or another.

feminine face + turbomanlet = death sentence. I wish i was a tall ogrecel tbh.