Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Rather Be Attractive or Highly Socially Charismatic?

Would You Rather Be Attractive or Socially Charismatic?

• Total voters
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★★
Read before you vote.

You can only pick one.

If you pick one, you forfeit the other.

If you choose attractive, then you'll be socially autistic. If you pick socially charismatic, you'll be sub-5 in looks.

If you choose 'Attractive':
How attractive? Let's say 7/10 at the minimum with both face and height combined. This means, on paper, you would have no problem getting a girlfriend or female attention, but it comes with the caveat of being socially autistic:
  • Socially awkward
  • You feel like an alien around others
  • Can't make small talk or keep a conversation going
  • Feel panic when making eye contact
  • Always avoid crowds and public spaces
  • Start stuttering and quivering when talking to people

If you choose 'Socially Charismatic':
In terms of looks, you won't be really ugly or deformed, just unattractive enough to get attention from 3-D pigs:
  • You'll feel invisible around 3-D pigs
  • 3-D pigs will ignore you
  • If you approached a 3-D pig to ask a genuine question, she'll feel creeped out and feel like you're harassing her
  • You get no results on dating apps, sometimes matched with trannies
  • On looks alone, you're either destined to die alone, visit prostitutes, or betabuxx a bitter, ageing 4-D land whale with 4 ankle-biters from 10 possible dads
But since you're also socially charismatic:
  • You'll have many friends
  • You speak with clarity and confidence
  • You can talk to anyone and persuade them with charm
  • You are generally popular
  • You do great at work and are offered leadership positions
  • The idea of giving a speech in front of hundreds of people in a cramped room gives you a hard-on
  • You can approach a random group of people and instantly become friends
Some say that being charismatic can override subpar looks, yet others say if you're attractive but autistic, you're fucked.

For those who say it's impossible to be socially charismatic if you're unattractive, this is bullshit. I have seen many guys who were average/below average but they somehow had supreme confidence and were effortless in charm and communication, and some even bagged attractive 3-D pigs despite being short and brown/yellow.

Last edited:
No charisma for your face

Serious answer: All I'd know is that life as a sub5 in this modern world is hell. If I was attractive, that would have a positive cycle by making me feel better about myself which would in turn make me more confident. I think that is enough to help me secure a gf (since I'd be attractive in this hypothetical),. You really don't HAVE to be charismatic as an attractive guy in order to get a gf. Additionally, I would like myself more than if I was still sub5, which would increase overall satisfaction with life. Hence, I'd choose to be attractive.

animal magnetism

Charisma doesn't do shit

i'd rather be 10/10 socially awkward chad than charismatic sub5, foids would go out of their way to talk to me and try to socialize with me but i'd be clueless, the (handsome) titan of loneliness.

I would rather be attractive and socially autistic. Looking in the mirror would always be a huge self-esteem boost. Besides, an autistic 7/10 will always be more attractive than a charismatic sub 5. The sub 5 that you described could be seen as a tryhard by some people, and he can't drop the charimastic persona, whereas men and foids would be respectful to me and maybe even help me with my social skills. As a 7/10, I would be automatically perceived better, and could get away with stuff that the sub 5 wouldn't, all because of my face.

Last edited:
  • Socially awkward
  • You feel like an alien around others
  • Can't make small talk or keep a conversation going
  • Feel panic when making eye contact
  • Always avoid crowds and public spaces
  • Start stuttering and quivering when talking to people
already like this when being ugly, i might as well be attractive with it

Only face matters, Autistic Sean Opry looking Vegetable is still able to pull despite being nonverbal.

already like this when being ugly, i might as well be attractive with it
You will become more and more NT the more people are nice and treat you well due to your looks.

I would rather be attractive and socially autistic. Looking in the mirror would always be a huge self-esteem boost. Besides, an autistic 7/10 will always be more attractive than a charismatic sub 5. The sub 5 that you described could be seen as a tryhard by some people, and he can't drop the charimastic persona, whereas men and foids would be respectful to me and maybe even help me with my social skills. As a 7/10, I would be automatically perceived better, and could get away with stuff that the sub 5 wouldn't, all because of my face.

Attractive.

I've seen the biggest spergs with an attractive face have women throw themselves at him. That's how dating works in general. Be attractive, women make it so easy that you have to try to fuck it up.

Attractive.

I've seen the biggest spergs with an attractive face have women throw themselves at him. That's how dating works in general. Be attractive, women make it so easy that you have to try to fuck it up.