Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are you starving to death due to monetary issues caused by the coronavirus? Just get a loan goy!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Gfdgfdgfdhgdh

This won't end well for the economy in general

Rope and lamppost?
Or
Tar and feathers?

Red rum fest when?

Hahahaha this is so slimy. Fuckin (((Schumer))).

It really is ragefuel

It's not like small businesses have many other choices right now. His first tweet makes sense though.

loan me a gf chuck in these dark times

It's not like small businesses have many other choices right now. His first tweet makes sense though.
The problem is there are a lot of able working people who are going to get laid off due to the very bad economy right now. Trump proposed a temporary 1k payment to soften the blow and help people get back on track. Meanwhile Schumer is against such relief measures and suggests shit like this instead.

Hell not only does he say loan which dirty world during these times but he even has the gall to use the word INTEREST when people are losing their livelihood.

Last edited:
The problem is there are a lot of able working people who are going to get laid off due to the very bad economy right now. Trump proposed a temporary 1k payment to soften the blow and help people get back on track. Meanwhile Schumer is against such relief measures and suggests shit like this instead.

Hell not only does he say loan which dirty world during these times but he even has the gall to use the word INTEREST when people are losing their livelihood.
I think that's because Schumer wants permanent long term unemployment benefits like European countries have. Optimistic for him to try and squeeze it in here, but it's not gonna happen. I think the relief bill already passed the Senate anyways.