Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you still a volcel if you refuse to have sex with a 4/10 (face) non virgin?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Let's say you can have sex with a 4/10 (face) non virigin with an 'okay' body? But you refuse because you want a 6+/10 virgin. Are you still an incel?

yes that is a fucking volcel i'd kill to get a 4/10 girl

Greycel tier post tbh

Is this question based on recent life events

retarded post not even worthy of an answer

Cumdumpsters are cumdumpsters, you pump them full of cum and leave
full

Yes you're a fucking volcel

Volcel moment. Leave the forum if you really rejected a below average girl as a so called incel. Fakecels these days

If you can manage to maintain a erection while looking at her, yet u refuse to fuck her, you're most definitly a volcel.

Some might perceive that as being a “volcel”. I do not see anything wrong with being a volcel though.

definitely volcel imo, 4/10 is like at or above our looksmatch

Fucking greycels :feelsugh:

Nonvirgins is cuck. I want to marry a shy, smart, cute, virgin who dresses decently.

No shit do you even have to ask

I'd fuck any non-deformed human female who isn't a landwhale and has basic hygiene.

Let's say you can have sex with a 4/10 (face) non virigin with an 'okay' body? But you refuse because you want a 6+/10 virgin. Are you still an incel?
No you're not incel

You would be a volcel piece of shit

What does she look like?

Nonvirgin = nonstarter. Enforce effective monogamy by marriage-boycotting nonvirgins!

Not only volcel but a goddamn idiot

Your math doesn't work out because if you only wanted 6+ you would refuse 5s too.

Plus drawing the lower border at 4 implies it's okay to reject 1s/2s/3s

Just face the reality: it's all blurred lines. There's no perfect volcel or incel.

Those who purport to be incels are probably mostly incel but will still be volcel in some situations

Those who purport to be volcels are probably mostly volcel but will still be incel in some situations and coping

:feelsseriously:
What kind of question is this man

No wonder greycels are hated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back