Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you still a volcel if you refuse to have sex with a 4/10 (face) non virgin?

I had chance with 4/10 girl
but i was obsessed with oneitis who didn't show me attention in 6 year of highschool
If I knew I'd be incel I'd grow some balls and go talk to 4/10 girl

I had chance with 4/10 girl
but i was obsessed with oneitis who didn't show me attention in 6 year of highschool
If I knew I'd be incel I'd grow some balls and go talk to 4/10 girl
"i had a chance" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: okay failed normie

Let's say you can have sex with a 4/10 (face) non virigin with an 'okay' body? But you refuse because you want a 6+/10 virgin. Are you still an incel?

yes because demanding any virgin is volcel.

6+/10 virgins are an extremely small portion of the eligible female population. that is way too high of a standard for a genuine incel to have. at that point you might as well just be honest with yourself and say you only want to date Stacies

non-virgin you say?
dang. that's a deal breaker. if she was raped at like 10 by an Uncle or something then I'd probably understand but there is literally no reason to marry a slut if she isn't your first and vice versa

yes because demanding any virgin is volcel.
any absolute standards are volcel, as heterosexuals we're all volcel for example, so there's no need to purity-spiral if someone has other requirements for sex to be non-degenerate enough to be appealing

Chad is able to deflower virgins, and on average WILL deflower at LEAST one... we're incel regarding getting what Chad gets.

If you've already had at least one virgin though you shouldn't necessarily expect more.

Op is still not banned. Impressive

there is literally no reason to marry a slut if she isn't your first and vice versa
I could be in a relationship with an ex-slut (or let's say out-of-practise slut, hasn't slutted in a while) as long as she was pleasant and put a lot of work into being pleasant, interesting and all that.

She just isn't going to have me simping like I would for a virgin who never slutted. Ex-sluts have lowered inherent value in terms of objective sexual purity so they need to make up for it being looking nice, being elegant, being pleasant, etc.

If I believe through her efforts there is genuine regret for past spreading for chads who didn't value her like she wants me to value her, then I think I'd potentially be pretty understanding, call it cucked or not.

If I was wealthier though I'd never marry without ironclad prenubs though because obviously (biological fact) she can't pair-bond with me like a virgin could, so obviously I should not be placing any trust/faith in her not to turn her head and fuck me over.

If she was wealthier and wanted to marry and share wealth w/ me though sure, fine with that. Financial security.

Fucking volcel GTFO this place :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I could be in a relationship with an ex-slut (or let's say out-of-practise slut, hasn't slutted in a while) as long as she was pleasant and put a lot of work into being pleasant, interesting and all that.

She just isn't going to have me simping like I would for a virgin who never slutted. Ex-sluts have lowered inherent value in terms of objective sexual purity so they need to make up for it being looking nice, being elegant, being pleasant, etc.

If I believe through her efforts there is genuine regret for past spreading for chads who didn't value her like she wants me to value her, then I think I'd potentially be pretty understanding, call it cucked or not.

If I was wealthier though I'd never marry without ironclad prenubs though because obviously (biological fact) she can't pair-bond with me like a virgin could, so obviously I should not be placing any trust/faith in her not to turn her head and fuck me over.

If she was wealthier and wanted to marry and share wealth w/ me though sure, fine with that. Financial security.
You're right tbh, that's respectable. I would do the same

Its volcel not to fuck her. but not volcel to not commit

If you can have sex but choose not to you are a volcel.

What is this low IQ shit? LMAO