Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you still an incel if you rarely get attention from only low-genetic (below-average) tier women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30339
  • Start date
Deleted member 30339

Deleted member 30339

SoberCel
-
I was thinking if you, in general, can't get a gf because of looks or status and you get rejected 99% of the time, but you get attention from below-average women, which happens rarely.
Are you even an incel even?
:feelstastyman:

I mean if you're rejected most of the time, which is constant, and even if you get a low-tier gf and if you break up, for example, you're still gonna be lonely because 99% of women don't wanna be with you.
:incel:

ABSOLTUELY NOT AND FUCK YOU FOR ASKING

That's just failed normie.

Incel is incel. You can't get laid at all.

Really? If there are foids who GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to pay attention to you - you're not inceltier. What do you expect, gigastacies drooling over you 24/7?

Always check the join date and post ratio :feelshaha:

No, you are bragging Chad faggot which should gtfo

No, if the ugly girls wanted us we wouldn't be here, we would be chASING UGLY GIRLS.

What site do you think you're on?

yes short answer

yesssssssssssss long answer

Trucels get exploited by low quality women feigning attraction

All women only give chad attention

fakecel if any woman showed an interest in you

Have some dignity and deactivate your account already fag.

That means you're a normie tbh ngl ded srs

Yes, an incel can have standards.
Ppl on this thread opinion be like "volcel if you can fuck a landwhale with deformed face"
I can name myself as incel if I want to, no one should tell me otherwise, blackpill is universal and you being uglier than me doesn't make my beliefs invalid.

This response will trigger the forum.

I'm sorry but that's my opinion.

Yes, an incel can have standards.
Ppl on this thread opinion be like "volcel if you can fuck a landwhale with deformed face"
I can name myself as incel if I want to, no one should tell me otherwise, blackpill is universal and you being uglier than me doesn't make my beliefs invalid.

This response will trigger the forum.

I'm sorry but that's my opinion.
Don't be sorry, this is something that needs to be repeated. Just like front holes we have our preferences and limits on what we find attractive. If front holes can deny us from being with them, we should be able to deny the hypothetical landwhale if we are not whale hunters.

The inability to decline a request like that is sexual oppression, what we experience daily. No need to segregate ourselves with giving into the society's expectations of us, horny ugly bastards with extreme misogyny that can't find a front hole. As long as the parameters are sensible and achievable within reason there is no need to shame ourselves with exaggerated propositions. For example "volcel if you can fuck a landwhale" is preposterous while "volcel if you can fuck near obese front holes" would be acceptable. This is my opinion.

I wish I could get attention from any woman, even if she is a used up roastie. Fuck this shit existence

I was thinking if you, in general, can't get a gf because of looks or status and you get rejected 99% of the time, but you get attention from below-average women, which happens rarely.
Are you even an incel even?
:feelstastyman:

I mean if you're rejected most of the time, which is constant, and even if you get a low-tier gf and if you break up, for example, you're still gonna be lonely because 99% of women don't wanna be with you.
:incel:

volcel if you wouldn't go on a disabled woman

trigger bait, rly attempting to make everyone angry on purpose:feelsaww:

Nope, if you get any kind of real positive attention from foids you are not an incel because only above average men get approached even by 1/10 foids.

If you get any attention from foids IRL you're better off than most on this forum and might be borderline.

All girls think the same, so if one girl gives you attention, potentially other unrelated girls might.

JFL, you aren't an incel buddy. I get rejected by legit deformed landwhales

no, nowadays even 0/10 deformed landwhales are 5+/10 only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back