Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You really get absolutely 0 sympathy or support from family if you fail in life as an incel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm sure you've noticed how female relatives always get support from everyone in a family. "oh no! Her boyfriend was mean! :soy: " I'm sure we've all seen the support attractive family members get. "he might be failing with his grades but he's a great guy with a bright future!" But if you're an incel and you fail to get a gf or be successful career wise no one fucking cares other than to insult you for being a failure.

Vent about being lonely? "Shut up bro. It's not that hard. Stop playing victim."
Vent about not being able to get a job? "You're not trying hard enough."

Absolutely 0 support if you're unattractive. Your family despises you just for existing.

they just know its over and that i will never get a gf so they dont even bother

My family socially disowned me for my autism

You vent to your family ?
We more or less live together but I pretty much haven't spoken to them in the last 5 years
My mom asked once when I was 15 if I had a gf but nobody's ever brought it up since, they probably think I'm gay or asexual (if they even care)

Family is good at gaslighting, they can never understand or help you

My parents care just enough for me to feel bad for them when something bad happens. I’ve lived with femoids my whole life, I’m the only guy here in this shithole. Merely being around me ruins their day, I’m that fugly.

My family keeps me around when they obviously don't love or show support doesn't even feel real most of the time when i can tell there faking to act like it.